test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

At Wills

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got to level 30 with a Guardian Fighter and every new at will i got was almost the exact same : "Shield Bash" all 3 the exact same, same as "Cleave", even the descriptions are the same. So it looks like there just spamming At Wills over and over. At least by the 3rd "Cleave" or "Shield Bash", the description can change to like more damage or something so it wont feel like were getting the same skill over and over again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keielinkeielin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, I think what they were going for was to indicate your known skills got more powerful, but different tooltips to indicate that change would be nice, even if it were just "suchandsuchskill (lvl 3)"
  • joka3ljoka3l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It states in the tooltip your ability does 4/8/12%(just made up numbers) weapon damage, this indicates each upgrade. So at Cleave 1 you do 4% more weapon damage, 2= 8%, 3= 12%, etc...
    Khal Drogo
    Sacrifice
    Guardian Fighter
  • synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited February 2013
    I noticed this also for the Guardian Fighter. Yes, most skills are listed multiple times down the tree to indicate more powerful upgraded versions. However, the Guardian had at least 2 totally different "shield bash" abilities (I forget the names now) that were basically the same. I am hoping one was just a placeholder for the beta and will be replaced with something different soon.