test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cutscenes

skiderikskiderik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I discovered when I playing one of the quest where you had to slay several Ogre boss' the cutscenes happened at the wrong time. I guess the trigger was when you pass the door(frame) to the next room it would trigger it. But what I did was ranging the boss and he came stomping after me.So i never went int the room. When I had him killed I went back to the room and then the cutscene started but then he was already dead. You might consider to have a trigger when you hit him the first time to have the cutscenes start and then you will be able to fight the boss monster.. or something else
Post edited by skiderik on

Comments

• keielinkeielin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *bump*

Also cutscenes should freeze combat when triggered, I had multiple instances where a triggered cutscene got me hurt/killed as mobs would be taking free swings at me the whole time. (plague tower boss death cutscene was the worst offender).
  • braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I whole-heartedly agree ---- especially with my squishier characters, or the ones who happened to BARELY beat the big guy, only to then be locked into a cutscene death animation while the "trash" monsters had plenty of time to beat on me. I always had to have my finger ready to spam healing potions the second I got control back.