test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox controller

aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
You guys probably know this stuff but it's worth mentioning.

The R stick scrolls on the chat box which does not allow for the mouse movement equivalent. Double tapping <RETURN> is a temporary fix.

There seems to be no Shift option. I would recommend mapping R bumper as Shift and L bumper as TAB, etc.

It would be nice if the game would recognize that a controller is being used and change the displayed button map accordingly.
Post edited by aeonbluess on

Comments

• tamothtamoth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    +1on this, im having the same issues with a xbox 360 controller.
  • zuvielezuviele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited February 2013
    I'm hoping the xbox controls are in early stages of development because it is awful.
    The Harper series (NWS-DG3ALMAAC):
    • Part 1: The Rescue (NW-DHWDQZ9YD)
  • hadmatterhadmatter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aeonbluess, I haven't even gotten that far. I can't map ANY controls on my 360 controller. I have permanently inverted aim (up and down) and NONE of the other controls do anything. All I can do is move forward and backward and look up or down. I can't turn left or right, jump, or anything else. :(
  • x4568x4568 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah when I tried the controller it did the same thing to me. I was just trying it to see how it worked or if it was bugged. Thats what we are supposed to do in a beta. Good job.
  • mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    will this game support other than a xbox control?
    i know i saw joystick and xbox options but joystick doesnt seem to work