test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How does the control wizard advance in dmg?

nicklas95nicklas95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Library
As far as I know the control wizard only uses his hand to summon his missiles and all that but what is it that makes him more powerful? Every other class I assume have different stats on their sword/shield/daggers or whatever their weapons will be. What does the control wizard get? A new pair of better hands (lol)? Gloves? Some random accessory that work as a weapon for the control wizard? I'm really curious about this :p
I own the powers of a cat because I'm a Kitty!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's Nyan cat's powers!
(And Puss In Boots)
Post edited by nicklas95 on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    implement.

You didn't notice the orb?

There are books, tomes and staff in pnp too (and wands) apaart from it but has not yet been shown in videos.
  • aeroth001aeroth001 Member Posts: 420 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    fireballs, fireballs and delayd fireballs
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    aeroth001 wrote: »
    fireballs, fireballs and delayd fireballs

I don't think your fireball will be any threat to me without at least a +5 orb.

At most I will use your fireballs to light a torch otherwise.
  • aeroth001aeroth001 Member Posts: 420 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Shoot more fireballs and more fireballs ! Burn under light torches muhahahahahahahaha uahahhahahahaha
  • zeoxzzeoxz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wands too

with enough of 1 dmgs even dragons fall
    tho the question is will u last that long :p lol

ps. that's considering target's not wearing/using vampiric/regens spells/items ^^ hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah your primary and secondary "weapons" are implements. This is a fourth edition staple for spell-casting powers. So far it's just orbs but wands and staves are future ones too in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicklas95nicklas95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    okay cool stuffs :D thanks for the replies =(^.^)=
    I own the powers of a cat because I'm a Kitty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's Nyan cat's powers!
    (And Puss In Boots)
  • crypticmapoliscrypticmapolis Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 240 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2013
    Your other gear as well as your companion also has the potential to affect your damage by augmenting your stats. I think there are also a couple feats you can add points to that increase damage.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yes, there still are. Some even allow specific damage types!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • providenttprovidentt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I assume implements will work as MMO-like weapons where you just fill your 2 hands with them and get the stats from both? Not like 4e where your spells only benefit from the implement that you cast the spell with, with feats that allow extra capabilities like dual wielding implements?
    edited February 2013
    Implements will work as per 4th ed using main and off hand. The game is too changed from tabletop to go into describing how the game stats work though. Any specifics are still under NDA as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]