test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character history

sylatrasylatra Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Art and Fiction
Lenniasir is a spiritual clumsy Cleric and has round eyes the color of an overcast sky. Her luxurious, straight, neck-length hair is the color of milk, and is worn in a weird style. She is short and has an amazonian build. Her skin is light-colored. She has a strong chin. Her wardrobe is professional. Lenniasir became an heir to a kingdom at the young age of 20 while under the tutilage of the clerics of The Rosy Cross of Truth, a minor order of St. Cuthbert worshippers. Her spells tend to fumble which can sometimes annoy demonic beings taunted by the mixture of spells during exorcisms, as she was quite innatentive during her studies and did not pay attention very well as her mind tended to often wander off in other directions and she found it difficult to concentate at times which has been nor only a challenge, but also a curse for her. Her profenciency in her chosen weapon of the morningstar makes up for the flaw of her spellcasting.

1st born of a family of clerics of the upper clergy, I was unloved during my childhood due to clumsiness, I was often told by my father that I was cursed. During my adolescent years at the age of 14 I ran away and join the clergy of a heretic religion. It was later found out when I was 20 that I became a heir of my family and word came to me during my studies that my entire family had been killed in a raid by demons. Thus began my forward trek towards a specialization in becoming an exorist.
Lenbanner_zps30648f84.jpg
Post edited by sylatra on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A clumsy elven exorcist?

*the cleric shakes his head*

What is the world coming too!

*tries to hold the cup of tea, it falls*

.. ... .... .....

Ahem... I wasn't trying hard. I am not clumsy! I can hold the cup if I want to!

*starts removing his chain armor*
  • sylatrasylatra Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    :) Thanks..yeah she was fun to play with in PnP play days. DM had alot of fun with her.

What was that spell..opps yeah you just threw flowers at your enemy...LOL
  • syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This story is like checklist, been here done that,that, that.

I would find it more interesting if you would try to show us one day from life of your character and one the way giving us little by little information of your character.
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • sylatrasylatra Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    and a story you shall have...just have to get it together with all the other stories I have running through my head..again This was just a brief history behind this character.....oh man if you only knew half the stories have brewing in this hea dof mine..I have so many characters..LOL