test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Starkillian I sent you a PM it has to do with the NOCS podcast please get to it ASAP

Replied to you and him both sir! I don't get home till about 6 CST during the week!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to our newest members! Always looking for more qualified guild members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Got the Hero of the North pack can't wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited February 2013
    Excellent!!!! See you this weekend in the CB!
  • adomas2adomas2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ty for inviting me in your guild :)

i got hero of the north pack too
    edited February 2013
    Grats! I tried to speak with you earlier on vent, not sure if you heard me or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Great guild meeting tonight and grats on the promotions to those that got them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blytblyt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    repost error?
    edited February 2013
    Sorry, not understanding your question about a repost error?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sylatrasylatra Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes congrats tho those that were permoted...Great chat guys and will further work on the things that everyone is asking about of the logo. But first and foremost I now have my signature tag done ;)
    Lenbanner_zps30648f84.jpg
  • cybermachinecybermachine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi, i just applyed to your forum. Waiting for you to answer.

Will be present this weekend for the first beta testing weekend!
    edited February 2013
    I will assume you are Akrylos? If some welcome aboard and looking forward to Friday, I am sick errr will be sick and calling in to work!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Looking for more mature players that want to hang out and play the game with like minded people! We have picked up some great new recruits already, always looking for more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • discordinationdiscordination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Why Vent and not TS3? :S
    Essence of Aggression member
    Former 666th Devil Dogs Neverwinter Co-Commander
    16.6k BiS TR Flosstradamus
    15.8k BiS CW Veria Noying
    17.8 BiS GWF Carnage Asada
    edited February 2013
    Because we decided years ago Vent was far superior to TS2 and we are still using it because it works great! If you know how to use the codecs properly it has a far better sound than any other voice comm system out there. People can try to argue with me all they want, but I went to school for recording industry and working with sound systems and I say I know more ;) On top of that we have a lifetime paid for 100 slot server. We are smarter than the average guild ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • discordinationdiscordination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Seeing as my TS3 server hosts 1500+ members of my Planetside 2 outfit, I'm not sure that 100 slots is really anything to brag about. I could very easily set up a channel for Neverwinter on my server, that's why I asked.
    But seeing as you plan on recording albums through Ventrilo because that's what you went to school for, the highest bitrate possible for chatting with people in a video game seems to be the smart choice for your group.
    To each their own, but from your overly-defensive response; I'm just sorry I seem to have touched on a nerve.
    Happy Hunting.
    Essence of Aggression member
    Former 666th Devil Dogs Neverwinter Co-Commander
    16.6k BiS TR Flosstradamus
    15.8k BiS CW Veria Noying
    17.8 BiS GWF Carnage Asada
  • tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Hey there gang,
    Just sent in an app, hope to hear from you all soon!
    edited February 2013
    I would have to fathom a guess you got upset by my answer. You came into my guilds recruitment thread to question why we use Vent instead of TS, I gave you the answer. Sorry if you got offended by my asnwer. I would hardly call asnwering your question bragging, but you can take it how you like. Also, I never said I was recording albums through Ventrilo, but keep trying to be an instigator in other guilds threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    tybrus8 wrote: »
    Hey there gang,
    Just sent in an app, hope to hear from you all soon!

Application approved, welcome aboard!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    If the guild isn't for you then it isn't for you.

Don't post on a guild recruitment thread simply to say which communication products you do or do not prefer. At the end of the day it is up to the guild and more specifically the guild leader which communication means they use.

This will be the first and final warning on this issue.

Now on with the recruiting!
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey all.. I just set up my Vent info.. all good to go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Good deal sakuda! See you tonight after I get home from work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You all have a guild meeting tonite or just jump on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    No meeting tonight, but feel free to get on. Will probably be a dozen or more on like every night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Heya,
    I will jump into vent tonight also. Look forward to meeting ya. On a side note, anyone play Rift? I have a lvl 44 war there . Anyway speak to you all tonight after kids asleep!
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to our newest members! Hang on tight it's gonna be a wild ride!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terrorz1terrorz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello everyone, ive dropped an app.
    waiting for a respond!
    Hopefully I will see you guys soon! Beta weekend in 2 days!!! Cant wait.
    Terrorz

To starkillan, PM sent to your mailbox on Black Hearts forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Welcome aboard! Look forward to getting to know you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Great chatting on vent with you guys last night. Had good laughs. Can not wait until beta weekend tomorrow!
  • fullcircledaofullcircledao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Applied to the guild!