Comments

• Options
    losingfootlosingfoot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    wizard but i want to try them all!!!
  • Options
    itsnayitsnay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

For me it's got to be the Great Weapon Fighter.
    Being in the thick of the fight is the only place for me, and having the ability to back up a solid offense with some respectable defense is always nice. Ever since I first got into dungeons and dragons it's always been a fighter role, and it seems like this class is doing the role some serious justice.
  • Options
    therealtallimatherealtallima Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm hoping to do some good support with the Devoted Cleric. I love healer classes.
  • Options
    ackid1ackid1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to play with the control wizard.
  • Options
    guenom21guenom21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    raradrararadra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm an altoholic so I'll end up with everything :) But control wizard will definitely be first. I love blowing stuff up and wizards tend to be good at that!
  • Options
    kalvas76kalvas76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    t3mp3st101t3mp3st101 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric for sure
  • Options
    ninzellninzell Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to play a Control Wizard.
  • Options
    bistroxbistrox Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I plan on going straight for the Guardian Fighter. My friends and I recently started playing D&D as a weekly gathering and everyone went huge damage, but squishy characters. Knowing this I figured I'd make a Dragonborn Paladin (Cavalier), because some one needed to protect and lead the small guys. N yeah they were small compared to my 7ft, 320lbs Dragon. Plus, I thought I was invincible. Needless to say I was the first to faint cause I didn't know when to run from an endless horde. Everytime they play and Im not there all I hear is how they needed me. It makes me feel so good to be wanted. That character brought me so much joy and I hope the Guardian Fighter will do the same.
  • Options
    sarge56sarge56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • Options
    g0rdi91g0rdi91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Devoted Cleric im a big fan of healer classes.
  • Options
    ensoukaensouka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I am most interested in playing the Thief and Ranger(if in at launch) as those are my usual D&D classes(sometimes multi-class) from the blue box through 3.5. I also usually play those types of classes in MMORPGs.

Thank you for this chance!
    Tiko Rumblegut
  • Options
    archem22archem22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Honestly, I am waiting for my favorite class from 4E to be added in, and I can only hope it will be : the Swordmage.
  • Options
    effectzeffectz Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a guardian! love playing tanks!
  • Options
    kilesekilese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Divine Cleric
  • Options
    juzztn85juzztn85 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Control Wizard. I love magic, and I love power, so I think the control wizard will be my cup of tea!
  • Options
    mighydarvmighydarv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I haven't seen a healer reveal yet, so most likely gonna start up with the Guardian.
    Yes, I am a glutton for punishment, why do you ask?
  • Options
    derpherpfacederpherpface Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    trickster rogue all the waaaay :D
  • Options
    jerfontheclerfjerfontheclerf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to start out by trying a Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    dreamxcrowdreamxcrow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love range an usually choose the priest / mage type so def. am interested in the Control Wizard! woot ! cant wait!
  • Options
    xamendisxamendis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon fighter.

During all of my tabletop sessions I was usually a wizard/rogue skulking about on the sidelines. I want to get my hands dirty this time.
  • Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric. I want to help you guys work the bugs out and go into beta and launch with a fantastic product. And have a little fun along the way :P
  • Options
    acecracker32acecracker32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play a Wizard and Cleric. But Guardian Fighter looks beast.
  • Options
    kentheprogrammerkentheprogrammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter.

I usually like to start out in a new game with a relatively thick-skinned class. I don't like playing the sword and board types as much because the large two-handed weapons give such a visceral satisfaction in games like this.
  • Options
    vulcanic90vulcanic90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play and Guardian.
    I just love it to tank and play a giant Bulwark :D
  • Options
    sylatrasylatra Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to playing the devoted cleric...and perhaps the great weapon fighter.
    Lenbanner_zps30648f84.jpg
  • Options
    baryldn1baryldn1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter!

Love to hack and slash everything and everyone on my sight.
  • Options
    azzozmocniazzozmocni Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great weapon fighter here
This discussion has been closed.