What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    zignszigns Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a Chaosed(even if he is controled) Wizard :P
  • Options
    alfrunaalfruna Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted cleric (or any type of healer, really) :-)
  • Options
    doctorerodoctorero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the Trickster Rogue the most of the introduced classes.
  • Options
    elfringselfrings Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    They all look fun so far, and I'm sure I'll try them all, but I'm liking Trickster Rogue the most so far.
    `

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    powerthirstjunkipowerthirstjunki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm very much looking forward to Playing a Guardian Fighter. Will be a dwarf like all my DnD tanks
  • Options
    paynesgreypaynesgrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A guardian fighter myself to start. I usually play a tank until I get the feel for a new MMO. After that, I go alt-fu crazy.
  • Options
    sallee132sallee132 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    i want to play with Rogue...now give me my alpha key ! XD
  • Options
    glomthemightyglomthemighty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know, and I've thought about it quite a bit. Control Wizard, because I love wizards... but the Great Weapon Fighter for the cool <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>... Grr... but also a tank to be in the thick of things. Less interested in the Rogue.
  • Options
    worfem007worfem007 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i wood like to be in it
  • Options
    duckdemoduckdemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric myself there can be no adventure without a cleric!!!
  • Options
    mindailasmindailas Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to playing a control wizard. I just love having the ability to cast powerful spells and I always love going through my first play through of an mmo as a dps so I can better understand dungeons and such if I decide to play a tank.
  • Options
    wiq99wiq99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd liketo play control wizard .
    with a huge damage magic .
  • Options
    irjellyirjelly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard has been called a god wizard before. I'm looking to help the party out a lot while not necessarily getting my own kills.
  • Options
    plasticswordplasticsword Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter.

I've been playing fighter since NWN1 (either pure fighter or Fighter/Barbarian) and DEM CLEAVES is just how I imagined them.

I'd love to get in so I may Cleave my way to victory.
  • Options
    elrosx4elrosx4 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always use the Guardians, Templars, Captains, etc, a class that lets me solo most of the time and allows me to support/tank whit my friends...
  • Options
    meflog1121meflog1121 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to start out as a Drow Ranger like Drizzt with dual weapons.
  • Options
    tls1970tls1970 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would play Human Fighter.
  • Options
    omoray20omoray20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing all of the classes but if I had to pick one I would try first control wiz for sure. I have always loved magic user in DnD and I would love to see how your game make them come to life
  • Options
    rafishrafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Cant wait to check out the Rogue. the game looks very cool so far cant wait to see what else is in store for all the gamers out there. plus my PC will rock this game
  • Options
    brandonblaqkbrandonblaqk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm definitely looking forward to playing the trickster rouge. I've always been a fan of the rouge class and i would love to see how they play in this game.
  • Options
    goeegoee Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OOoh there is no question about it....Druid, then Bard would be my faves. I always enjoy playing nature classes more than any others, alas they always seem to be the last thought of or introduced, in the past. Since primal classes aren't going to be in, I guess a nature cleric and, perhaps a ranger/rogue or something. In NWN I adore a blend of druid/rogue/shadow dancer or bard/rogue/shadow dancer or even druid/shifter/monk with zen archery. I hope they come soon, I really do.
  • Options
    mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Cleric class, as seen on the other language sites, extremely interested in how the class mechanics will work and how they can be improved or adjusted before launch.

Having 8 to 16 hours play time each day would mean I can do a lot of testing and feedback during play times, also have a vast experience at alpha and beta testing across various games.
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • Options
    gridmapgridmap Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric, FTW, FWIW.

But only because there is no Bard, yet.
  • Options
    shock0000shock0000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric first then what ever the least played class is at the time.
  • Options
    athalwulf1athalwulf1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to trickster rogue :cool:
  • Options
    beezelburg1beezelburg1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the Trickster Rogue, I've always played that kind of character archetype and plan to keep the trend. May not be the best damage and definitely can't take hits well, but I just LOVE to mess with people. Call me sadistic... *grin*
  • Options
    fergus1138fergus1138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I will definitely be rolling a Rogue and hopefully something multiclassed to resemble a Battlemage.
  • Options
    starburststreamstarburststream Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. It seems to be the one with the most seamless animations. Should be pretty fun.
  • Options
    triagotriago Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric, of the smack-you-in-the-face (melee) kind.
  • Options
    xxbpdxxxxbpdxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really excited about the rogue, even though in the paper & dice version I generally play a wizard. Really looking forward to giving both a try. Also like the way 4e did the cleric, so I am really curious to see how the cleric will be in Neverwinter.
This discussion has been closed.