test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

wallpaper for dwarves

gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Art and Fiction
Dwarven_zps840ceeba.png

A wallpaper for the dwarves with text in 4e dwarvish (whatever it i called)
Post edited by gillrmn on

Comments

• Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Nicely done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In case anyone wants the font file of dwarven runes[or elvish or draconic], PM me and I will send the link. They were drawn using 4e FRCG. However, they were quickly drawn by me and the fonts only have characters for capital A-Z and a fullstop (because of time constraints). Also the space is monospace and there may be gaps between words when you use it. The A-Z however corresponds to real letters so what you type is actually typed.

But for titles on art, they can be used nicely as shown above.

EDIT: A-Z and the numbers 0-9
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    In case anyone wants the font file of dwarven runes[or elvish or draconic], PM me and I will send the link. They were drawn using 4e FRCG. However, they were quickly drawn by me and the fonts only have characters for capital A-Z and a fullstop (because of time constraints). Also the space is monospace and there may be gaps between words when you use it. The A-Z however corresponds to real letters so what you type is actually typed.

But for titles on art, they can be used nicely as shown above.

EDIT: A-Z and the numbers 0-9

Gillrmn, if there's a desktop publishing niche for Fantasy design, you should go join it as a business or make it if not!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xlebonilxlebonil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wow great job. You have talent my friend.Well done!!!
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    This is lovely! I definitely would like to use this on my work computer.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    atherratherr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 55
    edited January 2013
    Very kool!