test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Monster is absolutely essential for you for Neverwinter?

12345679»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2012
    DOH! I should have caught that when I was tired and posting and noted it's just dog humanoids. Yeah, Gnoll and Troll ain't small!

Hahaha, actually I thought they might of changed Gnolls height in 4e or something, i wasnt sure since i havent played 4e at all......you scared me. :eek:
    edited March 2012
    Goblins and Gnolls. That and other generated characters like the ones we will be playing as.
    edited March 2012
    Razzlin1 wrote:
    Hahaha, actually I thought they might of changed Gnolls height in 4e or something, i wasnt sure since i havent played 4e at all......you scared me. :eek:

That scared me almost as much as the thought of WoTC hiring Danny Devito as a troll model... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=endNGH8NsIs
    edited March 2012
    The "monster" I'd most like to see is variety. Id like to see an attempt by Cryptic to offer the largest monster list to date, with dungeons and wild areas filled with more then just 1-4 monster types, like in DDO.

Id definitely like to see dragons move and fight like the dragons do in Skyrim, those dragon fights are insane.
    edited March 2012
    Id definitely like to see dragons move and fight like the dragons do in Skyrim, those dragon fights are insane.

/agree

The dragons AI in skyrim are the best i've seen since Dark Alliance (the frost dragon). :D
    edited March 2012
    Razzlin1 wrote:
    /agree

The dragons AI in skyrim are the best i've seen since Dark Alliance (the frost dragon). :D

Seconded to this and Andre's post. Even if they don't all show up at once, a "rotating selection" option would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.