test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW homepage "support section"

Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2011 in General Discussion (PC)
Well look what I found. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere so I just post . *click* ;)

Now the question remains what is that? Lich? Zombie?

And as an information for Cryptic... in the My Account page you get directed to this site via the support link. I can only guess but this should probably link to the Atari support... at least for now. ;)
Post edited by Archived Post on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 5,050,278 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2011
    Nope, it doesn't work. Instead I got message from a zombie "GO BACK MORTAL! The page you seek lies elsewhere." :D
    edited June 2011
    I don't see zombies being that concerned about their attire.
    edited June 2011
    Believe that is the 404 Error Page that you get if you type in, for example www.playneverwinter.com/happykittenfuntime.

Really a support site for Neverwinter would be jumping the gun right now with things potentially being up in the air regarding who will be handling the support given Cryptics sale, etc.

Just hope they get a better bug ticketing system in place soon for all of their games...
    edited June 2011
    As for the art, he is referencing the undead on the 404 page, not any specific link...
    edited June 2011
    Yes I meant the pic of the 404 page.

About jumping the gun with a support site I basically agree but what if we want to talk about moderation? We are not allowed to do this in the forum. We cannot (at least not in the other forums) PM the mods.

So that's actually a pretty good question I didn't think of until now. How can we currently get in contact with a mod? Should we just use the ticket system for STO or CO because we can't choose Neverwinter as game at http://www.atari.com/support ?

Stormshade? Wishstone? *insert additional Community rep with an answer*?
    edited June 2011
    As Stormshade offers that Atari link in his signature, I suppose that any of them should be correct for the time being as long as "Neverwinter" goes in the title or something?