test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to play Paladin to be dps???

zmilek1995zmilek1995 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
As we know, our paladin suffered a lot because we have to divide him into a tank and a healer
and my question if i want to play a paladin and do some dmg to kill monsters easier then which path is the best ???

Comments

• melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Currently the tank path is the better choice, as they added a feat for solo content that improves damage by 20%. It works as I have switched over to the tank side for solo content.

With introduction of Mod 20 I pretty much stopped playing the paladin altogether and when I did do something it was always with the healer side. Now, I seem to think both sides are a be viable path choice for epic content.

You can easily see it for yourself by entering Vallenhas and doing that quest there to earn the 20% per day to increase your rank for that item there or even just by having the feat equipped or not equipped when fighting mobs.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Both paths can use the buffed Blessed Wanderer class feature, however tank is better at fighting mobs because it has an actual AOE atwill with Oath Strike and has feats which give it free bane casts and divinity regeneration while using at wills. Healer is better at single target fights, generally because you won't get as much benefit from Baneful Strikes when only hitting one target and the lack of a decent AOE atwill doesn't matter. Use COP and Sacred Weapon to regen divinity.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother