test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SH Mysterious Merchant

Hey folks,

Does anyone know when the SH Mysterious Merchant changes his items? Is it once a week or does it change every time he is summoned? Does it update with the weekly reset?
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Hey folks,

Does anyone know when the SH Mysterious Merchant changes his items? Is it once a week or does it change every time he is summoned? Does it update with the weekly reset?

I don't think it changes.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    In my alliance two different guilds have one up and the items are different in each one so it must change at some point.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    The Items are random each time she is summoned.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2022

In my alliance two different guilds have one up and the items are different in each one so it must change at some point.

Once summoned they don't change, they keep the same items available for the duration. Here is an old discussion on how it's supposed to work :)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1232391/mysterious-merchant-clarification

Edited:
    Removed incorrect info
    Added link to an old discussion
    Post edited by blackmagid on
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Hopefully they update the gear from undermountain IL, from 940-950 gear. They did update it in mod 16-17, to be of higher IL, and be more relevant and used by players, but not since then.