test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hands spark and I can't move.

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
I realized it yesterday, what I think causes it. This has happened in various dungeons and ancient dragon hunts. I think it only happens when I have been stunned and frozen. In a situation like Spell Plague Caverns yesterday, right near the end I stopped moving, support couldn't move me, defeat left me in a spawn spot but couldn't move still. I left the game and then logged back in for something I had forgot to do. The instance was still there so I got to finish the dungeon but I doubt if it works all the time, I suggest you tone down the stun in places where it is just ridiculous. Plus it lasts to long and I usually get killed as soon as its done, TY

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    Were you using storm pillar or scorching burst? If yes, use another at will.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    It was being stunned that did it. I think scorching burst has done it sometimes. Its a bug if we can't use our powers anyway right?
    edited December 2022
    That two at-will are known bugs for wizard that has the effect you described. You have the problem when these 2 at-will cannot 'complete'. If you are stunned, probably, you cannot 'complete' too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    Is it going to get fixed at all, do you think?
    jana#2651 said:

Is it going to get fixed at all, do you think?

I would not count on it until they do so and we confirm so. This is not a new bug. It has been there for a long time.
  • kathdarkkathdark Member Posts: 2 Arc User

I have also been experiencing something similar, my character, when I enter the game everything is fine, but after a certain time, the character simply stops obeying the commands to walk and jump, and I can only "solve" this by going to the tab "change character" or changing instance.