test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Some capes aren't displaying on character!

mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
edited November 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
Some capes (neck armor transmutations) are not displaying on the character anymore! My Iliyanbruen Cloak for example doesn't display on my character anymore. Others I noticed is ruined cape. I bet there are others too with the bug of not displaying on the character. I'm not even sure if it's a bug with some armor being worn by the character? I'm wearing fool's hide. This needs to be fixed ASAP! @nitocris83

Culprit (EDIT): Assassin's Choker is conflicting with transmutes causing neck (capes) to not display on the character.
Post edited by mwk on

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    mwk said:

Some capes (neck armor transmutations) are not displaying on the character anymore! My Iliyanbruen Cloak for example doesn't display on my character anymore. Others I noticed is ruined cape. I bet there are others too with the bug of not displaying on the character. @nitocris83

They show in the appearance though.

e.g.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    @plasticbat When in gear preview searching for other armors the cape displays when I clear preview slots. It doesn't display at all for me in the appearance tab. So what the crazy hamster is going on?!
    edited November 2022
    mwk said:

@plasticbat When in gear preview searching for other armors it shows up when I clear preview slots. It doesn't display at all for me in the appearance tab. So what the crazy hamster is going on?!

Did you put that into the appearance library? Mine are in the appearance library.

Choose "Change Appearance item ..."

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited November 2022
    @plasticbat Yes the Iliyanbruen Cloak is in my appearance library and it's not displaying anymore for example. I didn't disable the visuals. @nitocris83

Post edited by mwk on
    edited November 2022
    I don't have "Iliyanbruen Cloak" to check. I only have the Ruined Cape you mentioned in your first post.
    edited November 2022
    @plasticbat I'm guessing it has to be some armors with a bug to making some capes not to display on the character or the neck piece assassin's choker is causing problems with the transmute? Yet, I remember adding the assassin's choker recently and I still have the cape displaying-I think?-Never noticed it? Literally some of my characters are running around with no cape all of a sudden, even though they are there for transmute. What is going on?! @nitocris83

Post edited by mwk on
    For my Bard, no cape:

With Ruined Cape:

@plasticbat Really I don't know what is going on?!
    edited November 2022
    --
    edited November 2022
    @nitocris83 I found the problem. Assassin's choker is the problem when equipped causing transmute neck (capes) to not display on the character! I can't believe I never noticed until now!

Post edited by mwk on
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @mwk,

I will escalate this issue for investigation, thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    @percemer Thank you. :3
    edited December 2022
    Yes, the choker bug was reported before. The following report has a video to show the bug.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1266271/bug-assassins-choker