test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can no longer log in

Ok, my launcher used to be through Steam.
I've not played for a few months now.
But now that I try to log in, it wants to me to join my Steam account with my arc account.
My steam account email is different to my arc account email.
Everytime I choose forgot password it diverts me to my arc account.

Do I need to create an arc account using the same email address as my steam account for them to merge?

Comments

• Options
    adornay#3638 adornay Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    To boot my wife checks her in game friends list and my account name is the same as my arc account name.
  • Options
    adornay#3638 adornay Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Nevermind, I managed to get it working, I just wish I knew how.
  • Options
    needshelp#3320 needshelp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    I know this is an old thread, but I am unable to login as well - I can't create a new thread as they've restricted new forum users from creating threads

when i try to login with the credentials, the system says it will send me a PIN - but i never get the PIN.

If i try to make a new acct with the original email address it says there is already an acct with this email.

i have tried the reset password, but again i never get the email to reset it

i really would like some help if anyone knows how to get assistance.!

I have filled out tickets, I have responded to the emails i get from support but all they tell me is to add specific email address to my white list which i have done and now they no longer respond

i have several accts and the one that i am having issues with is my main - i haven't logged on in a very long time due to severe illness and now that i am getting well i would like to play my main characters again

i am extremely frustrated not getting attention from support

has anyone experienced this or know what steps i can take to get my acct opened
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The pin gets sent to the email address the account was created with. Check your spam filter.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    i HAVE GONE through that stupid loop myself several times for a couple of days even. I know how frustrating it is. The pin I got sent didn't work. You have to keep screaming until someone helps you.
  • Options
    goldbug#8289 goldbug Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same exact issue!
    I tried to create a support ticket but that seems to be broken too!
    I need a manual change for my email address as it is no longer the same! Therefore the stupid PIN is useless!!!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited January 2023

I have the same exact issue!
    I tried to create a support ticket but that seems to be broken too!
    I need a manual change for my email address as it is no longer the same! Therefore the stupid PIN is useless!!!

Email address is the only thing this company uses to identify it is you. Without the email address, how do they know you are you say who you are?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***