test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Way of Drow?

paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I've been checking the Rewards Claims Agent and it's not showing up, is there a requirement for it to show up or is this just a PS4 bug?

I also saw a Reddit post that was having the exact same problem, so I'm not the only one, I just thought I'd bring this up just in case.
Tagged:

Comments

• paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Dec 1st isn't here yet.
  • strykergaming#5011 strykergaming Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Just logged into the game and saw in the promo from the launcher the link to the 'Celebrate the Way of the Drow.' After reading it stated the pack could be picked up at the reclaim vendor. Look at the vendor and it is not there on any tab to obtain. This runs from Nov 17 to Dec 1. It's not available for me. Why? @nitocris83 @crypticbuxom @crypticarmsman @crypticfrost @cryptkeeper0

Here's the picture of the event. Notice on the bottom it states "Players may claim one item of their choice (One time, Account bound, cannot be traded). Login event runs from 11/17/2022 7:30 A.M. PT to 12/01/2022 7:30 A.M. PT"

Post edited by strykergaming#5011 on
  • rustyexcel13rustyexcel13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue.
  • asynja78asynja78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me too.
  • quinurthquinurth Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I have the same issue.
    Looking for guild members
    Guild: The Court of Unladen Swallows
    Character: Nyrhtak
    Title: Dragon Slayer
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Also having this issue. I thought it was because I had way too many unclaimed items, but that's not the case. :\
    Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?
  • grumpyoldgamermn#4937 grumpyoldgamermn Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2022
    Unfortunately it's the same for me on PS as well.

The official announcement and the in-game logon screen announcement both specifically state the the free pack will be available from November 17 - December 1, however it appears they have removed it after only being available for 1 week...

It would be nice if they'd stick to their word and put the pack back up for another week but I won't hold my breath.

Official announcement:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11530503
    Post edited by grumpyoldgamermn#4937 on
  • grumpyoldgamermn#4937 grumpyoldgamermn Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2022
    > @"paradox#7391" said:
    > Dec 1st isn't here yet.

No, no it is not...

Same problem here, it appears they took it down after 1 week.
    The pack was and still is advertised as being claimable until December 1st, I would hope that they'd acknowledge their mistake and bring it back for another week. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I am also unable to claim it.

Here is the reddit thread, where other people are reporting the same problem.

Please fix this and then extend the time to claim it.
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I went to check on pc and it's indeed not there which is incredibly scummy to do when there's several days left BEFORE the expiration time. i would hope they would actually put it back on since it's well within the time for those of us to claim it. They should put it back on for the week missed then remove it. It's rather messed up for it to not be there.

Bug reported: Way of drow pack on pc is NOT in the reward claim agent
    How to resolve it: Put it back up please for those of us who did not get it
  • rustyexcel13rustyexcel13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I did submit a ticket, and this is the response I got. So, hopefully, they can resolve it.

Thank you for contacting player support.

I understand that you are unable to see and claim the free "Way of the Drow pack" on the Rewards Claim Agent.

Please be informed that this issue is currently being reviewed by our Game Lead. Once I hear back from them, I will update this ticket.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.
  • > @rustyexcel13 said:
    > I did submit a ticket, and this is the response I got. So, hopefully, they can resolve it.
    >
    > Thank you for contacting player support.
    >
    > I understand that you are unable to see and claim the free "Way of the Drow pack" on the Rewards Claim Agent.
    >
    > Please be informed that this issue is currently being reviewed by our Game Lead. Once I hear back from them, I will update this ticket.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Thanks for the update.
    Hopefully they issue a fix and put the pack back up. ☺
  • chainsawhanderchainsawhander Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue. will check back to see if its fixed.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I will check with the team, thanks for reporting!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • secthyn#2268 secthyn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Well, same for me on PC as well. Nada at the claim store.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    The Way of the Drow pack is back to the Reward Claims Agent, and this promotion has been extended until December 8. Have fun!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service