test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Rothe Valley battle pass XP given

I just logged on after the maintenance and the Rothe Valley battle pass XP is not given. I did the heroic event & skirmish and tried different characters (same account). It does count down the number of times you can do the heroic event & skirmish each day correctly but it isn't awarding me the XP. I am 400 short of the mote - anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    last week or two is only for premium pass buyers to catch up; milestone last for 5 weeks n should be over on tuesday ; you can buy "fill up" option for round 400 zen
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • liwu#1332 liwu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thx, I didn't realise the 'finish' option was also limited to premium pass holders. Shame.
  • almonia79almonia79 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Where can i find the fill up function?
    almonia79 said:

Where can i find the fill up function?

Zen store? You probably need to buy both Premium pass + Battle Pass XP.
    For those who did absolutely nothing for this, in PC:

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • almonia79almonia79 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    That's what I thought you needed premium. It's not worth it for me, but thanks for the quick answer anyway.
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    right, the "fill up" might be not active after standard time for episode
  • tiamatha#4932 tiamatha Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Right but it's says that rothe valley ends on 29-11-2022. That is unfair to anyone who doesn't have battle pass prem and is falsely
    advertising that we have longer to complete than we do. I'm 75 short and was still trying to complete this for the last couple of days because the actual campaign does not state anywhere that there is a difference of end date 😠
    edited November 2022

Right but it's says that rothe valley ends on 29-11-2022. That is unfair to anyone who doesn't have battle pass prem and is falsely
    advertising that we have longer to complete than we do. I'm 75 short and was still trying to complete this for the last couple of days because the actual campaign does not state anywhere that there is a difference of end date 😠

In game, no. News, yes. This kind of confusion is not the first times and won't be the last time. I think they do that intentionally.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11522783-rothé-valley-battle-pass!

e.g. even the milestone 1, it still says "Ends on Nov 29" and we knew that that was ended months ago (except for those who have premium pass).
    Post edited by plasticbat on