test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beware of ZAX exchange

sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I tried to exchange AD for 5000 Zen. Instead of taking the AD out to eventually buy the Zen the game took 5000 of my Zen out of my account. I have had no luck with support. I did not even get the AD for the 5000 Zen it took out in my exchange account. It takes over a month to buy Zen and my VIP may run out. I have been playing this game since Feb 2017 so I know how the ZAX works. It was not my error but a game bug.

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Did you record a video? I ask this because I've been on the sell tab instead of the buy tab in error in the past. It's a mistake you will only make once.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    Yes I know it is easy to get confused. But my ZAX log showed I bought Zen and did not sell it. Still no help and my ZAX transaction logs have now disappeared from the bottom of the ZAX page. It still shows I was buying Zen that is pending on the top of the page though.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    sak#3663 said:

Yes I know it is easy to get confused. But my ZAX log showed I bought Zen and did not sell it. Still no help and my ZAX transaction logs have now disappeared from the bottom of the ZAX page. It still shows I was buying Zen that is pending on the top of the page though.

The relevant transaction (if it existed) should not be dropped off the bottom of exchange log. If that transaction disappeared in the middle of the log because of the bug, it is possible. Bottom of the log does not make sense since you have been doing this since 2017 and this "disappeared" transaction should be within your last 5 transactions. Even if each transaction involves 10 entries, there are only 50 entries.

I counted over 100 entries in my exchange log and I stopped counting after I counted 100. Based on the scroll bar, I only counted 1/3 of my log. The 100th was in 2021. The oldest entries in the exchange log was from 9/14/2019.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I was able to get my exchange log back by deleting one of my Zen purchase requests. This is just very strange. I don’t know if support will help since they say the 5000 zen in question has been sold. I admit I don’t really understand the economics of virtual currency and why they can’t just put back 5000 zen in my account if they can verify what I’m saying happened. I sent a few screenshots and support says they are “escalating the ticket”. I should have titled this discussion “video tape your ZAX exchange transactions” instead of “beware” since it seems to be working for most people.
  • Options
    truegodlytruegodly Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Lost zen? Try going to Exchange and press Y to clear Exchange balance. When ever you use zen Exchange the funds are withdrawn from main account to Exchange account. Funds will stay until you press Y to remove it. I had done so many zen to ad and vice-versa. Always forgetting to check Exchange bank. Had 10k zen and 10 million ad when I remembered where it was.

Hope this helps.

xxxFIRSTBORNxxx
    MOD1 PLAYER.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    IMO, if possible, one should always keep one's Zen in exchange and not in the purse. In this case, one would not buy anything from Zen store by mistake. One just needs to withdraw the exact amount of Zen from the exchange when one makes up the mind.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***