test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Northdark Reaches Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Northdark Reaches. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Current Known Issues

Northdark Reaches Adventure Zone
Braelin reappears in his cage after completing ‘The Doors of Neirt Elamshin’ quest

Temple of the Spider
Some players may receive extra boss currency in Temple of the Spider (Master).
Players may remain in combat after defeating Da’Zora Mizzrym until exiting her boss room.
Some spell combinations from Da’Zora Mizzrym boss fight may cause an FPS drop for consoles and minimum spec PCs.
Barrel Bombs on Halbryn Dark Stalker fight may not fade immediately after being killed.
Hissing sound effect from an ignited fuse on Barrel Bombs may continue playing after it explodes

Myconid Lockbox
Mount package from the Myconid Lockbox does not display the correct mount’s name.

Rewards
The Moonlight’s Blessing Power is not triggered by some bard AoE healing spells.
Northdark Navigator buff incorrectly states that it works “in the Underdark” (Power is only active in Northdark Reaches)
Northdark Navigator buff has a placeholder icon
'Northdark Plate' armor doesn't display properly on characters when wearing a body paint fashion item.

Wizard Class Balance
Temporary HP from 'Spell Mastery Shield' only absorbs 66% of damage taken.
Temporary HP from ‘Shield’ is granted after a 1 second delay.

Inventory Improvements
Using the potion belt picker doesn't display custom bag names.

General
Dashing Chapeaus from Dashing Key Bundle hides the character's hair when equipped.

User Interface
Landing Page does not display ad for current Battle Pass and indicates there is no Battle Pass active. Rothé Valley remains active until Nov. 29.

Comments

• krypticwarriorkrypticwarrior Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello i am having an issue on xbox completing the doors of neirt elamshin. I cannot interact with braelin janquay ive tried abandoning multiple times and tried multiple instances
  • lyingpenguin18lyingpenguin18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello i am having an issue on xbox completing the doors of neirt elamshin. I cannot interact with braelin janquay also
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    On the Free from the Web quest when Opening the West and East Cell, you cannot interact with them if the cell doors are already open. You have too keep changing instances to a less populated one with the doors closed to complete the quest.
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    at least on PC, the doors will close after like 1 min, being able to interract again.
  • theresistance24#0641 theresistance24 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Arcane mastery stacks are either not applying or are not staying on enemies for 8 second duration I have videos but it wont let me upload. *Update* I am dumb please ignore this. I haven't paid attention to the arcane mastery stacks until now and thought they applied to enemies buff bar when in fact they're in my buff bar. Not too smart for someone who has played the game since day 1 lol
    Post edited by theresistance24#0641 on
  • atreyu0526atreyu0526 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Eilistraee's Obligation ring is not procing the 5% critical strike and 2.5% critical severity when in combat with 2 or more enemies.
  • azraeldjerunazraeldjerun Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, I don't know if this is an issue of the latest update or a long term problem, but the "Brilliant" achievement for obtaining a total of 50.000 A.D. is not unlocking. I currently own more than 100.000 and probably had more than 400.000 A.D. in total. Can anyone help me?