Install Arc
Options

[PC] Northdark Reaches Launch Week Issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    andraskozak#2960 andraskozak Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Dark dealer companion doesn't give extra campaign currency in northdark reaches.

I finished the campaigns weekly haul to 100/100 and I have 100 Bregan D'aerthe's pin.
    The companions utility power called dark dealings doesn't seem to effect how much campaign currency I get.

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited November 2022

Dark dealer companion doesn't give extra campaign currency in northdark reaches.

I finished the campaigns weekly haul to 100/100 and I have 100 Bregan D'aerthe's pin.
    The companions utility power called dark dealings doesn't seem to effect how much campaign currency I get.

It does but it does not do it the way we expected. Read the posts before yours. Others reported that already.
    i.e. you reach the weekly cap 10% faster than others instead of getting 10% more currency than others.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lordhagen#9257 lordhagen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Wizard Bug:

All Combat Powers of Wizard are wrong or show wrong numbers. For example: Ice Knife shows 2.000 instead 2.300. This applies for all Combat Powers. I am from Germany and on my preserver it was the same bug. During Aragon, Aster and Co. tested with the final updates, I only could use an older version. And now, this older version is live. A friend of me has the same problem.
  • Options
    joelmessedup#5710 joelmessedup Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Master Temple of the Spider: Completed and did not receive Brilliant Cabochon Gem.

Bought the Pack in the Zen store to open MToS this week and I am no receiving the Brilliant Cabochon Gem when completing the dungeon. I know there is a MAX amount of 3 of these per week so I was hoping to buy the pack early and get a head start on em =/

I know other currencies are bugged in the dungeon giving too much per boss defeat, but this one is nonexistent =(
  • Options
    sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    The Doors of Neirt Elamshin quest is not letting me free Braelin. When i go up to him the system tells me 'Cannot currently interact'. I tried dropping the quest and redoing it and then abandoning all my quests in the reach and trying it just in case it was like the jail cell bug but nope. I have switched instances logged out and back in but not letting me free Braelin.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I love this invisible head look. Please don't fix it.

Update:

So, it is WAI and is supposed to be hollow. Yeah!!!
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    stof#3099 stof Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Bug: the ring mythic ring Eilistraee's Obligation you get from master temple of spider does not grant the 5% critical strike chance and/or the critical severity
  • Options
    murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    So I purchased the Northdark Reaches Utility Pack in order to advance more quickly. However you have a bugged quest that becomes available at 300 Bregan D'aerthe Pins. I am unable to interact with Braelin Janquay and it appears someone from XBOX has posted the same issue. Its one thing to have bugs its another to ask for payment and then block progress.
  • Options
    dragonsdendragonsden Member Posts: 1 Arc User

So I purchased the Northdark Reaches Utility Pack in order to advance more quickly. However you have a bugged quest that becomes available at 300 Bregan D'aerthe Pins. I am unable to interact with Braelin Janquay and it appears someone from XBOX has posted the same issue. Its one thing to have bugs its another to ask for payment and then block progress.

Same issue to which is a complete pain and now i feel a waste of money

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I would like to congratulate the devs on finding new ways to maximize their favorite knock/prone/stun combos.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    alistairetheblu#7442 alistairetheblu Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Not 100% sure this started with the new mod, but the initial npc in Rothe Valley you need to report to to progress is missing. nvm, working now, idk if you fixed it or it was something on my end but it's fine now.
    Post edited by alistairetheblu#7442 on
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Nevermind. I misunderstood.
  • Options
    stof#3099 stof Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Using the new artifact Tentacle Rod in the last phase of the tower of the mad mage will kill everybody
  • Options
    play10#3349 play10 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    stof#3099 said:

Bug: the ring mythic ring Eilistraee's Obligation you get from master temple of spider does not grant the 5% critical strike chance and/or the critical severity

• Options
    ilton#9636 ilton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got really frustrated, after 40 Tos completed I get the ring and it doesn't work

• Options
    ebonmoon13ebonmoon13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    ah...so the battle pass experience situation is being looked into...very nice...

• Options
    marcel78#0793 marcel78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Essence of Power Available but cannot be picked up. Cured blocked in the shade. PS 5
  • Options
    raven#1914 raven Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How many Purple Worms do we have to kill to get credit in the Quest ( The Rite of the Worm ) I have been in several kills and have gotten no credit when I need 4 worms kille to finish quest, I have been in much more than 4 kills!3
  • Options
    edited January 2023

How many Purple Worms do we have to kill to get credit in the Quest ( The Rite of the Worm ) I have been in several kills and have gotten no credit when I need 4 worms kille to finish quest, I have been in much more than 4 kills!3

You did not do enough damage to the worm to get credit. My 9 characters got credit for each worm they started to hit from the beginning to until it is killed, did that up front instead of scratching it from far away.
    So, the answer is 4 for minimum.