test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting rid of Old Seals

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
Please give us a way to trade in (or heck delete) old seals that have NO use anymore. The Adventurer seal vendor used to exchange some but not all types. For instance, I have a character that has 1 Seal of the Mountain and 2 Seals of the Deep just sitting in his seals currencies with no way to spend or delete them.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    At one point, they set it so if you had less than 3 of the old seal, you could still trade them for a new seal. I think that eas for Crown. When they removed Fallen seals, they made it a 1:1 exchange. Both solutions worked but they never seem to repeat successes in this game.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Last time we got recent one converted to new ones automaticaly and this SHOULD stay. Its a big misscomunication on dev side.
    Now at least for me the misc tab is bugged - works on obsolete currency - so i hope it all just overlook n will be fixed soon.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    What's bad is they don't let you get rid of Wild Seal's if you have just 1-2 only. Even if they only gave 1 AD that be nice! At least they offer 3 to 1 for Northern Seals from Wild; just I don't want to see 2 Wild Seal left over to sit there forever

Since they still have Adventurer's Seals you think they'd offer 1 Wild Seal for 2-3 Adventurer's (since they still around) and a lower level seal than Wild used to be! <3
    Post edited by strathkin on
    If it wil be auto exchanged the problem would be gone - at least for newer seals. In other way : there are two problems here.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    ksell said:

If it wil be auto exchanged the problem would be gone - at least for newer seals. In other way : there are two problems here.

Auto exchange to what? Right now, there are 3 options. Somebody may like AD more than new seal.

If one wants rAD and has 900 wild.

Current option: 900 wild to 3000 rAD
    Auto exchange: 900 wild to 300 North to 1000 rAD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    mod 23 i earned mid tier seals n could get gear and rad;
    mod 24 i earn mid tier seals which can get me gear but no rad - this i consider a bug

also auto convert worked for mid AND high tier seals
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Seal conversion needs to be 1:1 always.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    greywynd said:

Seal conversion needs to be 1:1 always.

strathkin said:

What's bad is they don't let you get rid of Wild Seal's if you have just 1-2 only. Even if they only gave 1 AD that be nice! At least they offer 3 to 1 for Northern Seals from Wild; just I don't want to see 2 Wild Seal left over to sit there forever...

Since they still have Adventurer's Seals you think they'd offer 1 Wild Seal for 2-3 Adventurer's (since they still around) and a lower level seal than Wild used to be! <3 </p>

Otherwise at least offer a few Silver, Astral Diamonds, or something like 1 COIN from new campaign. *sigh*
    Post edited by strathkin on