test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black death Scorpion

Hello, i recently noticed, that the Black death scorpion has a bug, where he is not attacking. It seems that either the Hitbox of the dragon is weird or the scorpion does not have enough range to hit on a dragon for example in dragon hunts and tiamat head and cok dragon. Would be awesome if u fix this issue cuz havin combad advantage in content like this is eesentials. tyvm

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting!
  • zombiefan03#9189 zombiefan03 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Reported a similar bug a couple years ago during the turtle fight in fangbreaker island. In this fight the scorpion constantly respawns and never gets a chance to grant CA.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Yea it keeps dying over and over. I noticed it does the same thing in one of the master expedition maps. The one with the floppy fish in it where at the beginning you run along a path which has water on both sides of it. Just dies over and over on spawning-in. Something keeps killing it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • skorpion2dskorpion2d Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    I reported this bug and they wrote back to me : "I reviewed your info and it seems there could be a possible error with the companion's AI. This type of issue will need to be forwarded to the developers so they can verify this issue. In the meantime, you may try using another companion when fighting the dragons. "
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue should be fixed tomorrow with Neverwinter: Northdark Reaches.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service