test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Redeemed Citadel glitched again

Just made to the point in The Path of the Fallen campaign that i can start the old Redeemed Citadel campaign. I own all the reforgers blessing but none of the favor i am receiving is counting toward it. Can you please fix this?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    That has been like that for months. Reported many times.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • zombiefan03#9189 zombiefan03 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Just looked at the patch notes and saw this. The Redeemed Citadel Campaign in Past Events no longer erroneously implies progress can be made. It wasn't erroneously implying anything. People paid Zen to purchase the reforger's blessing for the Redeemed Citadel Campaign to be a permanent unlock for all characters. Is this a mistake or are you really not honoring these purchases anymore?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2022

Just looked at the patch notes and saw this. The Redeemed Citadel Campaign in Past Events no longer erroneously implies progress can be made. It wasn't erroneously implying anything. People paid Zen to purchase the reforger's blessing for the Redeemed Citadel Campaign to be a permanent unlock for all characters. Is this a mistake or are you really not honoring these purchases anymore?

Latter. As far as I know they never respond the question which was asked many times and for a long time in the forum. So, latter and now, it is "official" and confirm many have speculated all along.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***