test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Bring back old gear - or make them unbindable...

Please in a future update please bring back old gear (the actual gear- not transmutes) that dropped in dungeons- Dungeon Specific drops/gear-
Brynnyr's Demise, Twisted Weapons, survivor wraps in demo.. but also other gear specifically that dropped in a certain dungeon back in to its loot pool...

The ability to farm for elemental weapons from elemental evil- using the motes- basically we should be able to get all the stuff in collections and not just have it ripped out... cause frankly I rather get/ use old gear rather than some the copy paste new gear... like im sorry I enjoy this game for the fantasy aspect of it.. and creative gear and abilities some of them brought to the game... instead of being forced into what's bis copy paste gear.. I feel this forces old and new players into bis gear - which I wanna/rather get to choose to farm say older weapons and have fun.. then say grind dragons over and over and over again till im sick of em... and have some freedom in my creativity of my character I make/play..

I find very little enjoyment in some of the copy paste gear... they are rather boring.. and then now days when you play the dungeon it used to drop say demo when was on server and not broke.. wouldn't drop them anymore... and as an example- I would 100% rather get old gear to drop even with lower item level/stats- as currently, then get another anything red feather or blacked jaw junk anything...

and black ice weapons- since I started playing the game like 5 years or so ago... would frustrate me going to care-konig and guy yelling out to come see his black ice weapons for sale etc and he has not a single one ... please put them back in even if these are just transmutes...

cause honestly I still really like enjoy playing still but at this point im mostly collecting as are a lot of end game players who really just want some the old stuff... we all want something shiny and new to play with and usually is old stuff that's new to us... I know a lot of ppl who are more interested in old content/ rewards than say some the new stuff.. I think re adding old content dungeon specific drops would increase players playing older dungeons etc... and also give older players something to do/grind for...

and if not... please make these items that are no longer in the game unbindable with unbind tokens... thanks.. hope my idea finds its way to the right person :)

Comments