test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temple intrusion quest - missing Batiri teeth

Hi,

step 6/8 of the Acquisition Incorporated adventure is the Temple intrusion. You are expected to go there, hide from the Deep Crow, kill some mobs (spiders, dino and batiri) to collect some stuff, burn a flower etc.

But I got stuck in the collection of stuff. While I have no problem in collecting from spiders and dino, I can reach only 80% with batiri teeth. I tried already 2 times, but I get the same results. There is nothing else to kill, but I only reach 80%. And, as the mobs do not respawn, I cannot continue.

So there is either a problem with the drop, but it would be enough to make the mobs respawn so that I can kill them again and get the last 20%.

Thanks

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    There are 2 or 3 mobs of batiri to collect teeth from.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Most likely you missed an area or two to find batiri.

You can take a look at certain online video like this one to get some idea.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xbLhU59TE
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Thanks guys but as I wrote, I killed everything. I went around the whole area 3 times in both cases, no other mobs available. (and fyi, I did it already in the past with other 5 toons and it was working properly).

It would be easy to just make them respawn...