test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs in Game on XBOX since the sept 20th 2022 update

ih8pcsih8pcs Member Posts: 3 Arc User

1. The first bug you had was not being able to buy ZEN in game, You fixed that with in a few days.
2. The constant disconnect when entering dungeons, or when the final boss is killed or when exiting the run though the portals. The disconnect after killing the boss would kick us right out of the game and we are not able to collect rewards. Such as AD or chest items.
3. The USB and the controller keyboards do not work in game. Some say big deal but I use it all the time where running things with my alliance and helping new players in dungeons and the trade house and in master crafting.
4. The sound in the game at time depending on the situation sound like the game is playing though a fan or in a crappy helicopter. Ie when soloing it would happen for 1 min every hour or so. I would record that for you but my recording setup will not pick that up. It gets worse when in a game party and in a dungeon. Now if you where also in a party chat it is the worse. I do have video of this. (Does not happen in other games I play).
5.In master craft when making the “Crafted potion of power rank 13” a non +1 gives you 4500 power for 3600 seconds, however, the +1 version is 3600 power for 3600 seconds and should be 5500 power for 3600 seconds.
6.The combat enchantment “Fortified Nature” does not increase the defence by 2.5% the other stats awareness and deflect does.

I have some of this on video if you need me to make and upload the video, I will on my channel. A number of my alliance members have left the game because of all this. Especially because they can’t make AD cause of all the crashing at the end of dungeons. Ie we ran today for over 6 hours being a Saturday and at least 1-3 players where kicked at the end unable to get rewards on just about every dungeon we ran. Yes I have videos of that as well, however have to edit the video cause of all the cussing

Sincerely as very pissed off player.

Comments

• ih8pcsih8pcs Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    also, forgot to add the graphics glitching in T9 and cradle.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    ih8pcs said:

I have some of this on video if you need me to make and upload the video, I will on my channel. A number of my alliance members have left the game because of all this. Especially because they can’t make AD cause of all the crashing at the end of dungeons. Ie we ran today for over 6 hours being a Saturday and at least 1-3 players where kicked at the end unable to get rewards on just about every dungeon we ran. Yes I have videos of that as well, however have to edit the video cause of all the cussing

Sincerely as very pissed off player.

Hello! Would you be able to share the recording of the audio issues? Thank you!