test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

collections isnt working 100%

luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
a lot of the collections doesnt work , im trying to collect all the mounts and they are not showing up on collections , only some of them are

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Could you let us know which ones aren't showing up? Thanks!
  • Options
    debni#2165 debni Member Posts: 11 Arc User

the one i remember on top of my head is the hell hound companion. i bought it on the zen store and gave it to all my alt but it is not popping up. i tried to summon it, equip it on back page, delete and redownload the companion but nothing works and it still does not show in my collection. there are probably more more but this one i know for sure.
  • Options
    mrpeggle#7907 mrpeggle Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    It seems as all of the reaper's account wide mount choice box mounts do not count for the collection... just a few examples...

• Options
    mrpeggle#7907 mrpeggle Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Also with account companions and artifacts from the reward trader, and as yet told some of the Zen-Store companions like the New Year Rat (?) in my example:

In some cases it helps to summon the Mount or the comanion. But often it doesn't.
    I hope that helps :-) If I find further, I will continue posting here.

Best regards, and "gut loot"
  • Options
    fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hijacking the thread - Eku's Titivated Lion also does not show up in collections on PS4.
  • Options
    luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

I can try it seems to be random and many mounts , I also dont have all the mounts t oknow if their is more not working

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Thanks. We will investigate on this.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The following mounts don't update collections even if you select them as active skins or summon them.

Commander Tyrannosaur
    War Triceratops
    Legendary Flying Carpet
    King of Spines
    Armored Axe Beak
    Coastal Flail Snail
    Legendary Hellfire Engine

All of these are the account unlocks
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    anzacnwanzacnw Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Don't forget that some mounts have two different versions, a "normal", usually outdated one, and the account-wide version. For some of them you only get points for the collection with the non-account-wide version. That is why they usually cost a lot more than account-wide versions on the auction house. So, in that case, the collection is working.

The items that didn't add to my collection, no matter if equipped or used or whatever and which are clearly broken are:
    • Myconid companion - I have it at as a blue version, collection shows purple version, does this matter?
    • Golden Memories artefact - Could be bought from ZEN-store as epic artefact, green and blue versions are still greyed out in collection, and there is now way to get these.
    • Arcturia's Music Box artefact - I have it fully upgraded, but green and blue version still greyed out. You can buy it as epic artefact from tradebar store, not sure if you can get lower versions at all.
    • Scarf Of Embellishments and Sash Of Embellishments artefact equpiment - I have both of them in legendary quality, lower versions won't add to collection. No way to get or buy these lower versions.
    • Mountaineer Longsword and Mountaineer Shield artefact weapons - Same as before: Blue version not added, even though I have them at max. quality. Also no way to get these lower versions.
    • Cloak Of Valhalla - Same as before, blue and epic version still greyed out even though I have the leg. version. Luckily they still drop and can be bought from auction house.
    • Frost Giantess mount - I once bought one from auction house, put it in my inventory but it didn't add to collection. Is it necessary to equip it to get the points?
    • Gold Dragon Wings mount - In the collection it says you need the account-wide version, but as far as I know that one was never in the game. Once you got the non-account-wide version from the "On The Wings Of Dragons" campaign it still was unlocked for all characters in your account.
    If I missed something, I'm going to add it later. It would also be great if you could buy outdated equipment, gear, items, just everything from tradebar or AD store.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    pitshade said:

The following mounts don't update collections even if you select them as active skins or summon them.

Commander Tyrannosaur
    War Triceratops
    Legendary Flying Carpet
    King of Spines
    Armored Axe Beak
    Coastal Flail Snail
    Legendary Hellfire Engine

All of these are the account unlocks

Also, Golden Warhorse.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***