test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[XBOX] Professions Intro Quest (Running a Workshop) -- Still Bugged

jmo#8342 jmo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Prior to Patch Version: NW.131.20210803b.22 I made the mistake of declining an applicant to my workshop which resulted in only 3/4 of the quest to be complete. This prevented the opening of the workshop on my wizard. The patch released on 03 Sep 2021 was suppose to grant an auto-opening pack at the Reward Claims Agent to give artisans a player may have dismissed. The patch came and no pack showed up. I abandoned the quest multiple times, and nothing. I stopped playing the character for a few months and started playing it off and on recently. I thought about how to fix it and thought the Summer Festival coming back could give me the Summer Artisan to fill the last application spot, but no luck. Looking to get this pack so I can finally open the workshop on my wizard (Machismo@mizzor).

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    What available items are you seeing at the RCA?
  • Options
    ariakis#9172 ariakis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Encountering the same problem and also no pack at the Rewards Claim Agent with which to fix this. Is there a way to resolve this or do I need to contact support?