test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warden Expedition Rune Bug

I am unable to convert resonance to rune inside the pedestal of warden expeditions. I did it before update but since the last patch the option to create runes form resonance is greyed. Also yes I have enough resonance to make runes.
https://imgur.com/a/o2x5kxm
https://imgur.com/a/Tdu8jeB

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @abanindra#4113,

We apologize for the inconvenience. I'll escalate this issue in the EU weekly report. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • rbtaftrbtaft Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. The ME's are not allowing the conversion of resonance to rune. I tried multiple times, but each resulted in the conversion selection being grayed out despite my character having more than enough to convert.
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    First in the Runic corruption zones, runic essences no longer seem to be appear to be collected while in combat. Prior to the last update you would see the resonance collecting on the right side of the screen. I did note that my numbers of resonance collected had increased, but it was not being shown as collecting during combat.

There is also now a problem that attuning resonance collected to create the crystals for the alters has been turned off. I have plenty of resonance gathered to generate more crystals for balance and chaos to generate more gold and AD during an ME. I can attune the crystals I have, just cannot create any more crystals.

Is this being removed from the game?
  • drago#6554 drago Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm also unable to convert resonance into Crystalized resonance during a master expedition in the Undermountain campagne. So I do not get the etching runes.
    I got a message from the support team of ARC that they are investigating the problem. So I'll wait on their findings and possible solutions.

Grtz
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue is being escalated. Thanks!
  • tshbn12tshbn12 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i have the same issuse I am unable to convert resonance to rune inside the pedestal of warden expeditions
  • tshbn12tshbn12 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    or master expedition on ps4
  • maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Yes I cannot either and I can’t even discard anything in the other currencies inventory bag or in the useful items bag either which I was able to before. Dang no ME no FE no WE thanks cryptic.
  • bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    In addition to not being able to make runes, the weave-touched fragments are also NOT dropping.
  • dreadedsoul#5059 dreadedsoul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It seems this issue was logged on the 21st with a response on the 25th stating it has been escalated. It is now the 9th and we have received no further information. Is it unreasonable to ask for an update or an ETA? Will a fix be rolled out on the 20th or do we just have to keep trying every day until it is fixed? A little more communication would be greatly appreciated. I am a Service Delivery Manager, so if you need some assistance in treating your users fairly, I am happy to assist.
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Agreed.

I watched my wife complete Undermountain, and all that was left was the Master Expedition. We were excited and staying up late despite work the next morning.

What followed was an hour of frustration before flipping to my account to discover that my character could no longer do it, either.

Our first assumption was that WE were doing something wrong. Google taught us differently.

Everyone's human, and there are a lot of links to the chain that can break unexpectedly. But when one does break, it's really aggravating to the people impacted when it's acknowledged with no further response until it's corrected in one month to....well, in some cases, never. That's a pretty broad window to expect a fanbase to remain patient.
  • jaguernaut#2967 jaguernaut Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issuse, can't complete the quest because i have to do Master Expedition and the option to create runes form resonance is greyed.
    Greetings,

This issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • andraskozak#2960 andraskozak Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same issue.

In the entrance whre you can "attune a crytal" you can't convert resonance into crystallized resonance.
    I have all 5 types and 10 of them.
  • maggi#9928 maggi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So why not set up a currency exchange with one of the vendors until they figure out what was broken, times are tough Azuli Tefnek could sue some extra business.
  • onebadhuskerfanonebadhuskerfan Member Posts: 1 Arc User

In addition to not being able to make runes, the weave-touched fragments are also NOT dropping.

I've noticed that the fragments actually still drop, they just don't show it. I was farming them today and I was getting them, just not a visual notification of them dropping. They still went into my inventory.

• amaldur01amaldur01 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Just wanted to say that I've rejoined the game after a many year absence and this is the first end-game quest series I tried. I enjoyed the questing portion of Undermountain but now find myself completely stuck and unable to convert resonance to crystals. I hope this bug is fixed soon.
  • allfather#3246 allfather Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    And now a new mod with the same issue present. UM is one of my favorite areas so far, but very annoying when you can't finish it.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited November 2022
    Yea, I went to farm resonance a week or two ago and thought it wasn't dropping but if you check your inventory it is going up, just the notification is not showing on the screen at the time they drop. Same for weavetouched. You get them but there is no way to know you have them unless you go and check your inventory. Also I run over bags/drops in Dread Ring lately and pick them up and they do not show you what they are. I think the devs are doing the "clean screen clutter" thing again. It's ridiculous if that's the case. It's a QoL thing to know what's going on and having some kind of notice there to confirm it's happening. We don't have the time to go sorting through inventories to confirm the game is working properly and with the amount if bugs there are, we are not always confident things ARE working correctly, so we appreciate the notifications.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
    This issue should be fixed with the next patch. Thanks again for your patience!
    Percemer
    ----------
  • nagisa#8462 nagisa Member Posts: 3 New User
    I am having the same issues on ps4. I cannot run ME's because I cannot convert resonance into crystalized resonance. Also I am not getting any weave-touched fragment drops. I am collecting resonance but I cannot do anything with them. Thanks.
  • nagisa#8462 nagisa Member Posts: 3 New User
    New issue. On PS4:::: When in the Northdark Reaches in the Spinner's Holt when doing the quest The Doors of Neirt Elamshin I cannot free Braelin Janquay. I am in an instance and see 3 other people around me who also cannot complete this quest.
  • mihawk#1761 mihawk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same issue more than 1 years later it seems! WoW.. just started playing for fewer than a month.. what did i get myself into? :skull: