test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Northdark Reaches Adventure Zone Feedback

2»

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User

For folks who are having issues with FX doing strange things in the adventure zone, could you please edit your posts or reply to this one with your graphics settings? This will make it easier to track down any issues that might be unique to specific settings etc.

I did some testing to replicate this issue.
    My Fighter Vanguard does not experience this issue at all, but my Barbarian Sentinel does.

The Barbarian toon does not have any illusions equipped, but the strobe effect happens when blocking attacks while unstoppable.

Setting "Bloom Quality" to "off" under Options>Graphics makes the weird gfx bug disappear.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    The mod really doesn't like my Lifedrinker illusion. I get large flashing squares of all colors -- red, green blue.

screenshot-2022-09-20-18-36-39-2
    screenshot-2022-09-20-19-01-42

I've only just arrived, but let me plant this little nugget of thought: it would be really neat if different choices showed up if we were playing a drow character, and even cooler if even more choices showed up if we were playing a Menzoberranzan Renegade.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • deadmano#4272 deadmano Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    The Dragon encounter has a wings FX from the dragon that can be heard all the way across the map.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    BUG: Captives for "Settings Captives Free" missing
    I was able to complete this quest in the first week, but now I can't seem to bind any captives. So now two areas are bugged and you can only progress doing the two quests in the Lake of the Carrion King.
  • dracory1#6808 dracory1 Member Posts: 128 Arc User

BUG: Captives for "Settings Captives Free" missing
    I was able to complete this quest in the first week, but now I can't seem to bind any captives. So now two areas are bugged and you can only progress doing the two quests in the Lake of the Carrion King.

WAI, I can find a lot more.
  • stof#3099 stof Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Bug: cannot acquire the weapons dispite completing all requirements

Bug: Eillstraee's Obligation ring does not give the 5% critical strike bonus or the 2.5% critical severity bonus

Bug: Eillstraee's Grace ring does not reduce target's defence and awareness, at least the ones tested with barbarian aoe skills
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    In the quest "Through The Doors" inside Neirt Elamshin, I killed the boss before she and the spider she is riding split up. This caused the quest to bug and not finish so I had to jump off the ledge and then leave through the entrance to retry. Taking it slower so they split up before killing them worked.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

stormforged weapons still after the latest patch proc their first bonus while you are in combat instead when you are dodging.