test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock issues with equip bonus procs

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
edited September 2022 in The Nine Hells
Cumulative changes have made effectively proccing the equipment bonus on helms difficult on warlocks.

Prior to reworks and changes average hp was 650k at endgame and feasible to proc equip bonuses like butchers 10% with crits on atwill like hr and npnm and encounters.

After reworks my hp now sits at over 1 mil. The only way to proc 10 stacks currently on butchers is possible with the boa. When the boa fix comes into effect there is no possible way to fully proc gear since we only have encounters to do so.

This makes every equip bonus requiring 10% hp damage to proc on hellbringer fluctuating from 5 to 6 stacks if lucky with no deflects and quickly dropping off. Making all helmets with butcher equip bonus nerfed as well now on warlocks and impossible to actually proc 10 stacks.

Warlocks along with some other classes will need equip bonuses like butchers to reduce to 5-6% of hp to proc, or will need atwill magnitude increases or all proccing gear beyond 5 stacks are going to be worthless. Like the helmets we just bought with ad...
Post edited by mongol69 on

Comments

• Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    No tonly warlocks, wizards have very low magnitudes aswell
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    There is a sign of intention that those stacs are supposed to be triggered by daily only - I think I saw the new gear requires even 15%...
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    > @rikitaki said:
    > There is a sign of intention that those stacs are supposed to be triggered by daily only - I think I saw the new gear requires even 15%...

Sounds legit, 10 stacks lasting 10 sec, don't think warlock dailys are much use for proccing gear or damage anyways, most classes have dailys that almost triple our daily magnitudes.