test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zariel in Astral Lockbox

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
I am pretty bummed that the bloke I bought Zariel from on the AH now, following this, has:
1) my 22 million AD I part bought using the ZAX
2) a special Zariel skin AFTER selling his own companion
3) a mythic account wide comp

While I bought the comp, spent all that AD, and just have an unbound purple in my bag that nobody in their right mind will buy anymore when you can readily get it account wide at orange for cheaper. @nitocris83 could you look into this? At least an exchange for the purple if you haven't bound the comp yet?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Caveat Emptor
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 407 Arc User
    You have also filled a gap in your collections, which, as far as I know, you can only do with the purple version of Zariel... one of up to 100 in the entire game. There may be relatively few unbound ones left... so, the customers for your Zariel are the players who are (very) serious about collections.

And... you could have paid a lot more than 22 million! They were well over 50 million for a long time...