test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reduce Dragon Glyph drop rate

robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
Please reduce Dragon Glyph drop rate, it became a useless loot now (AH prices are way too cheap).

Comments

• masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Don't reduce drop rate I like getting dragon glyphs and I'm happy to sell them however cheap
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited August 2022

Please reduce Dragon Glyph drop rate, it became a useless loot now (AH prices are way too cheap).

So you want staff to adjust drop rates based on AH prices, so it benefit you?

Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited August 2022

If it is useless to you, you can always dump it yourself.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Looting a chest is fun when there is a chance of getting something shiny (for example, I miss the days in DDO, where you farm something very useful for a year until it finally drops).
    Sadly this game doesn't have anything shiny in chests at all (and never had).
    On top of that items are very temporary in this game (they become obsolete way too fast, usually it lasts just several months, which means that it's a waste of time farming anything anyway).
    As for stuff like Dragon Glyph, which is sort of consumable, it doesn't have to be too rare ofc, but it should be worth at least something, so that you would enjoy it when you see it in a chest.
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Looting a chest is fun when there is a chance of getting something shiny (for example, I miss the days in DDO, where you farm something very useful for a year until it finally drops).
    Sadly this game doesn't have anything shiny in chests at all (and never had).
    On top of that items are very temporary in this game (they become obsolete way too fast, usually it lasts just several months, which means that it's a waste of time farming anything anyway).
    As for stuff like Dragon Glyph, which is sort of consumable, it doesn't have to be too rare ofc, but it should be worth at least something, so that you would enjoy it when you see it in a chest.

AH is at the mercy of the players when a players sees another grinding selling something the competition begins, and value of all items enenitviably drop in value the more people farm them, people have been calling for increased drop rates for a long time and now that its happened everyone is farming as much as possible and likewise trying to sell what they get, dev will never be able to make everyone happy.

Also the dragon glyphs are pretty underwhelming in most cases that I wouldn't be surprised if there's just not alot of people actually willing to pay for them unless they are dirt cheap they generally only benefit dps and healer, if a healer gets to 90%outgoing healer without the glyph then there's no need for a white glyph there's all these things to consider when looking at why an items value is going down. But yeah ultimately the devs will never be able to satisfy everyone when comes to rewards
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    It's good to know that 100k AD can actually drop there (just got that):

• fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Well, I guess I will also complaint to see if my luck improves like yours.