test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An exciting week ahead, Gond is returning with his blessings!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11522943-wonders-of-gond!

Remember to prepare and stock up on:

10x [Steel Ingot],
10x [Silver Ingot],
10x [Siltstone Whetstone],
10x [Linseed Oil]

Before it starts so you can also compliment your crafting to earn extra Gond items!

Good Luck everybody!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    I have been preparing since last wonder of gond event. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    You should never craft the resources, always gold. This is a common misconception. See my FAQ here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1265786/wonders-of-gond-event-math-faq (shameless plug B) )

You should never craft the resources, always gold. This is a common misconception. See my FAQ here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1265786/wonders-of-gond-event-math-faq (shameless plug B) )

Crafting gold means work (selling gold, inventory management, etc). Crafting resource means clicking "deliveries" once a while.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    Both methods work.. It really depends on your level of dedication.. I do both.. Some people craft gold to buy the mats.. or sell it.. I prefer to craft +1s so I can get 100% Focus. you can get to 100% Focus without +1s but not with all crafters so it's just a numbers game.. I want +1 results in the end which means more goodies.

The best part of this event is just seeing your entire supply of mats go up in smoke in days.. all those weeks of preparing.. just GOND =p and you're left with more clicking!

It really is a great event and if you sell gold, mats, the sprockets or the bags.. you'll make some good AD!
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    Do you happen to know if Dab Hand affects the outcome of sprocket generation?
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    aslan3775 said:

Dont believe dab hand works, best to go with miracle worker for instant for this.
    aslan3775 said:

Dab hand only double material. Not end product.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I'm trying mostly to earn a 2nd, or perhaps a 3rd Forgehammer of Gond; just no luck yet despite having won 7-9x of the alternative Gond Artifact. I will likely try a little bit more today, yet may have to break down and perhaps get one off AH.
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    strathkin said:

I'm trying mostly to earn a 2nd, or perhaps a 3rd Forgehammer of Gond; just no luck yet despite having won 7-9x of the alternative Gond Artifact. I will likely try a little bit more today, yet may have to break down and perhaps get one off AH.

One dropped after 1000bags for me, boreworm drops more often it feels.. but they do drop!
    The following is my result this year. I use different toon to open the bags. I still have tons of material to make a few hundreds more but I think this is enough for this time.

100 bags:
    73 Clockwork Gadget
    95 Wondrous Gizmo
    55 Flawless Sapphire
    80 Green insignia
    40 Black Opal
    51 Minor Profession Supplement pack
    17 Clockwork Gizmo
    15 blue insignia
    5 Clockwork Thingamabob
    4 Green Gond's Anvil of Creation
    5 Wondrous Apparatus of Gond
    1 c-mote
    p-ward (at least 22. did not notice there is a semi-stack of char bound p-ward before opening)

200 bags:
    28 Clockwork Gizmo
    111 Minor Profession Supplement pack
    194 Wondrous GIzmo
    158 Clockwork Gadget
    118 Flawless Sapphire
    76 Black opal
    1 c-mote
    1 Forgehammer of Gond
    1 Blacksmith
    6 Wondrous Apparatus of Gond
    8 Clockwork Thingamabob
    8 Gond's Anvil of Creation
    295 p-ward
    36 blue insignia
    160 green insignia

200 bags:

70 black opal
    125 flawless Sapphire
    1 c-mote
    290 p-ward
    166 Clockwork Gadget
    24 Clockwork Gizmo
    5 Clockwork Thingamabob
    195 Wondrous Gizmo
    4 Gond's Anvil of Creation
    113 Minor Professions Supplement Pack
    167 Green insigina
    28 blue Insignia

200 bags:
    70 Black opal
    125 flawless Sapphire
    1 c-mote
    270 p-ward
    151 clockwork Gadget
    195 Wondrous Gizmo
    7 clockwork Thingamabob
    37 Clockwork Gizmo
    6 Gond's Anvil of Creation
    114 Minor Professions Supplement pack
    1 blacksmith
    36 blue insignia
    159 green insignia

191 bags:
    59 black opal
    126 flawless Sapphire
    1 c-mote
    180 p-ward
    149 clockwork gadget
    185 Wondrous Gizmo
    4 clockwork Thingamabob
    32 Clockwork Gizmo
    7 Gond's Anvil of Creation
    6 Wondrous Apparatus of Gond
    110 Minor Professions Supplement pack
    1 black smith
    159 green insignia
    26 blue insignia
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    Hmmm, I opened far fewer bags (maybe 150-200) and it looks like I was very lucky to get 2 forgehammers, but very unlucky to get no mounts at all. All the apparatus you got... did any include the bore worm? Or no bore worm at all in almost 900 bags?
    mintmark said:

Hmmm, I opened far fewer bags (maybe 150-200) and it looks like I was very lucky to get 2 forgehammers, but very unlucky to get no mounts at all. All the apparatus you got... did any include the bore worm? Or no bore worm at all in almost 900 bags?

No bore worm for me but I got the bore worm in the last Gond event and it is account wide. I don't know if that has any effect.
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    @plasticbat
    Just out of curiousity, how many hours of clicking would you say it takes to make that many bags?
    edited August 2022
    aslan3775 said:

@plasticbat
    Just out of curiousity, how many hours of clicking would you say it takes to make that many bags?

Many hours. I lose count. I was doing that while watching tv. I aligned all the buttons so that I don't have to click and watch most of the time.
    Frankly, this event is not as good as I hope it would be. For me, this is an experiment to check out some stuff to prepare for other potential nerf. Most (if not all) of the stuff earned this time, I don't really care. Now, they are just another pill of hoards.
    If I have to rank them, the stuff that may be useful are: p-ward and insignia (for insignia dust).
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Anyone know why vendor didn't stick around for last chance for 1 week, like he has in the past?
    edited August 2022
    stark760 said:

Anyone know why vendor didn't stick around for last chance for 1 week, like he has in the past?

They messed up?

mintmark said:

You and @plasticbat were both lucky, that fact you got 2 though is extremely rare. I would have liked just 1, and wasn't successful.
    edited August 2022
    strathkin said:

mintmark said:

You and @plasticbat were both lucky, that fact you got 2 though is extremely rare. I would have liked just 1, and wasn't successful.
    I got two last time and I made a lot less bags than this time. Probably, only 200. They are just stashed in my hoard.
    My signature tells you how to get them. :)
    Yea I'm familiar with that, it's cause I actually wanted one. I mean I do have 1 on a character, just had hoped for 1-2 more...