test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold Quest Revision Suggestion : Stronghold:Keeping the Peace

As you know, stronghold has unfortunately differed in terms of the conditions of the day it arrived and the current conditions, and it has emerged that a few revisions are necessary. I know that the game developers will make changes in this direction, so I wanted to share one of the revision idea that I discovered.

Stronghold: Keeping the Peace Quest:

I think this task was given to fill the gem donation at the stronghold. However, when we consider today's conditions, I think that this task does not serve a purpose. Especially with the latest changes, while you can get high quality gems such as Brilliant Diamond from the end of the dungeon, the reward of a challenging task such as killing 100 enemies in the stronghold should not only be the Black Pearl.

The reward for this quest can be exchanged for more attractive gems - like the Brilliant Diamond or a new currency. This new currency can be, for example, a box called [Gem Shard Box] and can grant X amount of gems when donated

Comments

• ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    One can get few times more RP from doing other quest, which is to finish HEs around; way better reward than any RP gem would be choice of voucher or shard for guild donation
  • dungeonhunter#5396 dungeonhunter Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    That also works. Actually anything than black pearl willl work surely :D
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    There is a few quests that could use a slight update:

Stronghold Missions that might have improved rewards, and slight updates to:
    ♥ Keeping the Peace, I do agree with this one having reward being improved!

♥ Worker Recruitment: could use more than just 2 Heroic Shard's of Power.
    ╘ require Demon's Heroic's be cleared (1-3) before recruiting workers, to boost Reward.
    ♥ Defeat Moven the Slothful.
    ╘ could see slight boost over Green Voucher, maybe a Rare one, even if he made tougher.

It might also be nice to see 1-2 new Missions added as well, might also be nice to see the Common Vouchers that drop from Enemy (Rarely as in 5-10%) sometimes also be Uncommon as well. That used to happen once and awhile I thought, yet haven't seen that for a long time...

Still it mostly just be nice to see a few revised &/or new missions added at some point. <3
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Worker Recruitment n other one used to be a lowbie quest, but after rework of leveling experience it needs adjustment - maybe add a 3rd one with merchants n give it to master of coin rotation for 5 adventurer shards.
    About new Missions, we got plenty of slayin quest here, will be nice to have more interaction with villagers like when doin the main quest line; the story stopped n hinted to relase of underdark content -which was not there yet- but nothin was added later, it might be good time to ad some npc related to rothe valley or any underdark specific zone.

SH as whole will benefit from even minor tweaks n addition, n there will be plenty of player creation suggestion, just ask them.