test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric mark combat mode bug

mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
edited August 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
Ok, that has annoyed me for a long time, time to post about it:
When cleric has mark on tank, both tank and cleric are locked into combat for a while after the encounter ends. This seems to happen in close to 100% of the encounters in my case.

This is very annoying both as tank and cleric - prevents opening clickables like doors and chests.

This *could* be related to Healing Word ticking, but I never really verified that. I am mostly using Exaltation-boosted Healing Word for my heals.

Comments

• masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Ok, that has annoyed me for a long time, time to post about it:
    When cleric has mark on tank, both tank and cleric are locked into combat for a while after the encounter ends. This seems to happen in close to 100% of the encounters in my case.

This is very annoying both as tank and cleric - prevents opening clickables like doors and chests.

This *could* be related to Healing Word ticking, but I never really verified that. I am mostly using Exaltation-boosted Healing Word for my heals.

This has been a known issue for a very long time, it's very frustrating, I think if I remember correctly the developers previously said they can't recreate it (which makes no sense as this is an issue that occurs with all healer marks but appearsto be worst with the cleric) so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a fix or a response from a dev. This is an issue going back quite a long time now
  • carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Same thing for Soulweaver's Mark + Feypact/Inspirit.
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    And to an even greater extent, it exists on the bard. Just use the serenade.
  • sorafaysorafay Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I just wanted to post this bug, when I saw yours.
    I really don't like this bug, it's so annoying and some players are mean, when they are still at combat, because of my mark.
    I really hope, that developers fix it, also for other clases, when they have similar problems...
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    this bug has been around for a long time now and they act like its hard to figure out, the bug happens just by healing.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    I hope you will see this now, @nitocris83
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    This bug is a blessing and a curse. I may not be able to open doors but I always have full AP from this lol My fighter can lift his shield at any time and start gaining AP. My DC can cast and gain AP.

If history has taught me anything, if we want a bug fixed we need to point out the benefits we're getting from it LOL
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

If history has taught me anything, if we want a bug fixed we need to point out the benefits we're getting from it LOL

Yep, if it positively benefits players, it gets fixed. This bug has been ongoing for a long time. I used to bump threads, but that was obviously useless.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC