test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After this latest patch all my dragon glyphs disappeared, even the two I had in my overload slot.

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
I had way over 10, some of them the 10 hour ones, of various dragon glyphs I played in many skirmishes and dungeons to get. The two in my overload slot had at least 6 hours left. I had a lot of my favorites the black dragon glyphs. Just a few minutes ago noticed every last one of them was gone. Looking at the item boxes there were about two and a half rows of them so that is like 24 or more gone. Please developers put them back.

Comments

• jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    I was right about the amount, I didn't realize you had changed the appearance so they look like th other ones now.They are all there.
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    Anyone members if those alway were double tiered (like minor n major) ?? also diffrence of 300 stat points doesnt seems much
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Yes there were always minor and major ones. The minor ones were rare (blue) and the major ones were epic (purple)
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Lesser and Greater. Lessers were possible from the Siege. Greaters from Shores.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.