test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Rothé Valley Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of the Rothe Valley update. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Just completed a skirmish and got no credit for it for the new battle pass.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

Was it random skirmish?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User

Was it random skirmish?
    It was. It may be because I am still working on the earlier battle pass and did a skirmish this morning for it. I guess it's possible that they do not want people getting credit for 2 events on the same day. The heroic encounter gave me credit just as it was supposed to on the new battle pass.

• Options

Was it random skirmish?
    It was. It may be because I am still working on the earlier battle pass and did a skirmish this morning for it. I guess it's possible that they do not want people getting credit for 2 events on the same day. The heroic encounter gave me credit just as it was supposed to on the new battle pass.

If what you said is the case, you probably found a bug or design flaw. This implies whoever has the previous battle pass and progressing will not be able to earn anything from RQ in the Rothe valley.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Fadre the Enchantment vendor in the guild hall seems to be saying her line an awful lot, where none of the other NPCs are saying anything aloud.
  • Options
    jojo#5080 jojo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    nice to see stronghold dragonflight back. the only issue i've found so far was at Dragonflight. Started out a blue and switched everyone to red when blue was at 5% and left a killer there.. only problem was blue followed the group to red. luckily they managed to kill it after they killed red lol

sorry posted this on the wrong thread.. I'm on playstation.
    Post edited by jojo#5080 on
  • Options
    jojo#5080 said:

nice to see stronghold dragonflight back. the only issue i've found so far was at Dragonflight. Started out a blue and switched everyone to red when blue was at 5% and left a killer there.. only problem was blue followed the group to red. luckily they managed to kill it after they killed red lol

Wow! Will we have a new strategy for this - merging all 4 dragons into one place? :)
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The achievement for Scrying Rothe Valley isn't enabled.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Hello. Visage of Roots is broken. It no longer turns me into Groot, it just makes my armor really big. In the image, the left side is with Visage turned off, the right side is with it turned on. No bark anywhere. Please fix. This character has played with Visage turned on for like 5 years straight.

• Options
    vordraxianvordraxian Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Visage of the Moon is weird, too. It seems to be a mix of werewolf and my character's usual appearance. Same with the Scarecrow one and Cryptic Visage. And I'm still checking my bank and bags, not panicking yet, but at least one character who I KNOW had a visage of the moon no longer seems to have it. It's just gone. [Edit: nevermind. Found it.]

Post edited by vordraxian on
  • Options
    walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Hey there, my group and I noticed a glitch with the new battle pass system this evening. We were each able to get credit for three skirmishes for the day, even if we only had one "dot" to begin with for skirmishes on the campaign page. We tested heroics and dungeons as well, those seem to be working properly.

Cheers,
    Walker
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    This happened a few updates ago but haven't seen it posted anywhere.

The magnitude fix on Unicorn's combat power was reverted ❗
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User

Had this happen to me today also. Finished a Master of the Hunter random skirmish and got no credit toward battle pass. Thought it was funny that when the last mob was killed no popup appearing showing the scoreboard and reward. Had gotten the Ad's and seals but no battle pass progress.
  • Options
    walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    > @walker#8832 said:
    > Hey there, my group and I noticed a glitch with the new battle pass system this evening. We were each able to get credit for three skirmishes for the day, even if we only had one "dot" to begin with for skirmishes on the campaign page.

Further detail to help track this one down, since it isn't happening every time. We got the Dread Legion skirmish as our random skirmish a bunch of times in a row while testing that glitch, which is rather odd, so perhaps it's particular to getting and running that one skirmish.

Best, Walker
  • Options
    lucario#6609 lucario Member Posts: 1 Arc User

My issue is with The Maze Engine adventure. I had previously done 6th first missions and started the sevent one Chapter 7: Crushing the Cultists.

Now that I returned to doing the mission I could enter the Spinward Rise. I followed the mission directives. I killed seven lutenants, killed two Generals and I stole what I was supposed to stole. I then returned to PE from where I tried to get in Mantol Derith. In the Underdark map the Mantol Derith Icon was gray and told me to do the Into Mantol Derith quest which I had obviously done as I had already been to Mantol Derith many times. After all I had already completed half of the whole adventure.

Logging out and in didn't help. NPC Captain Belgold who is supposed to give the Into Mantol Derith quest doesn't give it to me. Naturally as I have done it before. As there was no other way I abandoned the quest and went to Journal and to Adventures and chose The Maze Engine. Then I chose continue story (this should be seen in the picture). Game claimed that my quest path would lead me there but it didn't. I checked Quest Journal and there was no Chapter 7 mission nor did it show any mission located to Mantol Derith. And after I abandoned the quest I still couldn't enter Mantol Derith nor does Captain Belgold give me the quest to enter there. So I can't complete that adventure.

I have completed The Maze Engine before with different character so I do know how that adventure is supposed to work.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Does Belgold have any quests for you? If so, finish his questline and you can access Mantol Derith again. I did this on one character who got locked out as you did and she can now travel there as before.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ruhig#1511 ruhig Member Posts: 4 Arc User

When changing instances today, I was sent to the closest campfire, which was in the Drow prison camp area. I could not leave, the doorway did not have any travel ability. (Fortunately, I have the travel post, otherwise I would have been stuck. ) I looked around just in case but there was no other travel area triggers, like a wagon or travel post on that side.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

When changing instances today, I was sent to the closest campfire, which was in the Drow prison camp area. I could not leave, the doorway did not have any travel ability. (Fortunately, I have the travel post, otherwise I would have been stuck. ) I looked around just in case but there was no other travel area triggers, like a wagon or travel post on that side.

You have to go further right along that wall to go through the secret wall/door to get back to the farm area.
  • Options
    unforgiven#5690 unforgiven Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    out of phase completion I want explanations my friends have already completed me no and my other friends have the same problem.
    my friend

and I

• Options
    edited August 2022

out of phase completion I want explanations my friends have already completed me no and my other friends have the same problem.

He did one more day than you are. When did you start and when did he start?
    This started on Aug 9. There are 13 days so far.
    The one who did full in all 13 days gets 4225 points (cap at 4000, so nobody actually does 4225).
    The one who did full in 12 days gets 3900.

If you mean all of you have only done 12 days when you reported, well, whoever got 3900 do not have problem. The one who got 4000 somehow get an extra day which may be a problem. Regardless, you should get your 4000 today.
  • Options

The one who did full in all 13 days gets 4225 points (cap at 4000, so nobody actually does 4225).

If you mean all of you have only done 12 days when you reported, well, whoever got 3900 do not have problem. The one who got 4000 somehow get an extra day which may be a problem. Regardless, you should get your 4000 today.
    13 days all because if you look you can do the ones you lose because they are recoverable adds them with dots, what you say makes no sense.
  • Options

13 days all because if you look you can do the ones you lose because they are recoverable adds them with dots, what you say makes no sense.
    Well, the dot only keeps 3 days. If you did not do it in 4 days, you lose one day.
  • Options

we never wasted a day as i have to let you know i am saying there is a bug

Well, the dot only keeps 3 days. If you did not do it in 4 days, you lose one day.
    we never wasted a day how do I make you understand, do I have to tell you 10 100 times?
  • Options
    edited August 2022

we never wasted a day as i have to let you know i am saying there is a bug

we never wasted a day how do I make you understand, do I have to tell you 10 100 times?
    You did not even tell us once until now. Then, you tell us twice in the same post.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Dragonslayer campaign: I finished Kill Young Dragons quest in dragon slayer campaign, obtained Adult dragon quest, then killed one stronghold Red dragon in Dragon flight = Adult dragon quest finished, obtained access to all 3 types of dragon hunts and there are no more quests in dragon slayer campaign.

= There is some weird interaction between Dragon Flight dragons and Dragon Slayer campaign.
  • Options
    sartoricsartoric Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    In the last 2 days I'm getting no battle pass for skirmish.
    It seems it's just not triggering the campaign at all. I tried several time yesterday, but no way.
    Dots are still there, tomorrow the gauge will be full.

EDIT
    I don't know how, but I posted the message in the PC area, instead of PS4
    Post edited by sartoric on
  • Options
    creynnncreynnn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Random Skirmish didn't grant any battle pass for me yesterday either (and I am on PC). Heroics and Dungeon worked OK.
  • Options
    nevergaznevergaz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yup me too with the Random Skirmishes not giving any credit to the battle pass for Rothe Valley. My wife is also having this issue. I noticed it last week as well but didnt report it then.