test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anyone know where to find this?

I have an alt character that has a bow on it called the "longbow of dawn and dusk" does anyone know where I picked this up at? I'd like to use it as a transmute but can't seem to find where it came from. It's not unbindable nor is it in any vendor that I've looked in. TIA 😀

Comments

• Options
    jebediah#1360 jebediah Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    There is a Sunset Longbow that you get in Barovia. Could that be what you are referring to? Acquired as Dull Sunset Longbow and needs to be restored. Probably from when you fight Strahd in Adv Dungeon Castle Ravenloft. My Barbarian gets the axe and sword knot from there. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    lilbittypretty1#8021 lilbittypretty1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yeah that's a different one. Unfortunately it won't let me upload a pic to show it but this was a relatively low level alt so it wouldn't be very high level content it dropped from. Maybe level 60 (previous levels) cause it was one of the alts created for the neverember event so all rewards were given at level 60 so pretty much quit leveling after that (already have another hr as my main ) but I really like the bow n would like it as a transmute on my main
  • Options
    minx#0504 minx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi! Did you ever find it? I researched and found this so I thought I would share just in case you hadn't yet:
    "Longbow of Dusk and Dawn, which is a BoP quest reward from the final lair in Vellosk"
    Hope this helps and happy adventuring! =)