test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverember incentives: Free Character Loadout Voucher not received

I'm playing a new character during the "Neverember's Recruitment Event" period.
When I've opened the level 12 reward box I haven't seen any voucher for the free character loadout.

Can you please verify this issue?

Comments

• dracomanciendracomancien Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    I had the same issue
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    This issue has been experienced on all platforms, so seems like a general error that happens to everyone.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yes , I never received the level 12 reward either . Also shorted on the 100 neverember incentives , only have 96 .
    Hope they get around to fixing and handing out what is OWED
  • mignon#7663 mignon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    @nitocris83 I also didn't receive the loadout voucher and only got 90 incentives :( Why do the same events have the same bugs as the previous years? Then instead of giving us the fixed version the next year, we get this again and again...
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Please contact the support team to receive the missing box / Neverember Incentives.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    will the voucher issue be fixed on tuesday or anytime soon?
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Please contact the support team to receive the missing box / Neverember Incentives.

Regards,

How about fixing the bug that's causing this issue? The last time this event ran the loadout voucher was missing also. A hot patch was applied, we didn't have to contact support. Wanting us to do so this time has a good chance of overwhelming your support staff seeing as there are many making new characters for the event.
  • mignon#7663 mignon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    @percemer how can you ask us to contact support? its not our mistake and now we have to do the work to fix it? a lot of times when we contact support they tell us to report something on the forums, so how are we supposed to know when and where to report all these lovely "features" we find in Neverwinter? This is unacceptable to tell a client contact support when its clearly happening to a lot of people. Unacceptable !
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    You must be joking. Now i must write tickets for both of my characters (neither one got loadout voucher). If everyone has the same problem it'll be a lot of tickets to process.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,185 Arc User
    edited August 2022

You must be joking. Now i must write tickets for both of my characters (neither one got loadout voucher). If everyone has the same problem it'll be a lot of tickets to process.

You are either choose to:
    1. wait and hope that it will be resolved "automatically" one day or
    2. submit the ticket and then wait and hope you will get the voucher before the date mentioned in (1).

Some submitted the ticket and got their voucher already.
    By the way, if they indeed do (1), I have a feeling you may have a chance to double dip if you do (2) too. Just a feeling.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***