test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue Feat Hastily Sharpened Blades not working

The feat says:" Your critical chance is increased by a random amount on each attack from 1 to 10%"

Currently it's broken and does nothing or it doesn't show up on the stats page of the character sheet.

I tried removing all equipment besides my weapon and retraining and only using this feat with no boons or other feats. I did the test on multiple characters on 2 accounts and also on the preview server. It's broken for all of them.

Comments

• forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    I tired the feat again on the current preview build and it's still broken there. I also made a video showing the issue: https://youtu.be/Q0CYkGyib5I
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    3rd class with not working or differently working feats as they should. ... vOv
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I think I read somewhere that it does work, as it does add the critical strike on each hit. But since it's only calculated on the actual hit the stats don't reflect it. It's not like other things that add critical strike for a certain time, which allows you to see it on the stats in that time period.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User

I think I read somewhere that it does work, as it does add the critical strike on each hit. But since it's only calculated on the actual hit the stats don't reflect it. It's not like other things that add critical strike for a certain time, which allows you to see it on the stats in that time period.

I decided to test this with the advanced combat tracker and it does indeed work. Over a long test period I get an averade increase of my crit rate of 5-6% which fits the description of the feat.