test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demogorgon Trophies/Achievements

Hello,

There remain 2 PS4 trophies/Xbox achievements which are unobtainable. We the community appreciate the effort on trophies/achievements you have already patched. Given Demo is again being reworked for mod 23, I wanted to confirm that these 2 trophies/achievements below will also be fixed on mod 23 release.

Tamer of Demogorgon - unobtainable since the rework

Master of Demogorgon - unobtainable since the rework

Thanks for your time and attention.

Comments

• bird17#2260 bird17 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The Normal version of Crown of Keldegonn also doesn't count for the trophy "The Crown of Keldegonn"
    The master version is so unreasonably high compared to the normal version.

As of today, another trophy that might be unobtainable is "Four Dead Dragons"
    I am not sure if this is obtainable in any other way to do the Dragonflight event in a stronghold but the wizard is not there anymore and the bells are now considered useless.

This makes it 4 unobtainable trophies overall.
  • liwu#1332 liwu Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Are you sure there are only 2 unobtainable? I was looking the other day and realised I am missing the achievement where one has to finish the Temple of the Primordial quest in Mt Hotenow (the area is no longer there)
  • kal2210#5685 kal2210 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @liwu#1332 said:
    > Are you sure there are only 2 unobtainable? I was looking the other day and realised I am missing the achievement where one has to finish the Temple of the Primordial quest in Mt Hotenow (the area is no longer there)

You can obtain that one by talking to the acolyte of histories in Ebon Downs since they removed the area.
  • kal2210#5685 kal2210 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    There are now 3 unobtainable trophies/achievements:

1.) Master of Demogorgon
    2.) Tamer of Demogorgon

These are both for completing the Demogorgon encounter and have been unobtainable since the encounter was updated. I completed the encounter when it was playable in the trial queue and private queue and the trophy did not unlock. Both of these trophies/achievements will need to be specifically fixed for the new updated encounter.

3.) Four Dead Dragons!

Since the update of the dragonflight encounter this is no longer achievable. I killed all 4 dragons with alliance mates multiple times since the update and it did not unlock.

I would really appreciate your attention on these trophy/achievement issues. I know that the team has successfully fixed other trophy/achievements after content was removed or altered and am hopefully that trend continues. Thank you for your time and attention!