test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Radiant rune board broken

My radiant rune board is in the ground not hovering above it ive sent several reports into support along with pictures this is not a board that surfs the ground better yet its in the ground when it should be a foot above the ground can you fix this it needs to be raised up its happening to all my characters.

Comments

• ronilynn#8192 ronilynn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I brought a radiant rune board its suppose to hover above the ground but I brought one the original hovers above ground but the ones on all my other characters are in the ground I sent a message to support they said come here and put in a bug report where ever that is I don't know but if anyone else have this issue on ps5 please help
    I brought a radiant rune board put the first one on my rogue it rides nice put the second one on my ranger it sucks the first one hovers above ground the second one the third one the forth fifth and six ones all stick in the ground like your riding a surf board in dirt I sent a ticket to support they sent me here I paid for something and am not getting the value of what I paid for its a hover board not a inground board please help if any one else has this issue
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The regular Rune Board from the Summer Festival vendor has the same problem. It clips under the ground even when standing still. I suspect it is affecting taller characters. Devs, please make it float a foot higher for everyone.
    All my radiant rune board are stuck in the ground they should be at least a foot above ground mine are in the ground can you do something to fix thid
    Every one of my characters has a rune board but Every board is in the ground can you fic
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Not mine. By the way, this is Peer to Peer tech Forum which is meant to seek help from other players. I don't think other players can help you on this.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    My radiant rune board is stuck in the ground when you ride it. Its in the ground on all my characters. Can you Raise it up above the ground.
    Where do I post please help
    Thank you im not alone in thid
    This
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    dont make 4 posts, the only you will get is less attention
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor