test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delivery Box Full - Artisan uses ressources/comission twice

dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
Once the Delivery Box is full and an Artisan still has a order, the artisan will take the comission/ressources but stop because the Delivery Box is full. After the Delivery Box is emptied the Artisan will continue its order but again take the comssion/ressources.

How to reproduce:
Give enough ressources/gold for 14 crafts on a character with 12 slots in Delivery Box. Give an order of 14 crafts to an artisan with 100% proficiency. Let the Delivery Box fill and notice the ressources/comission get subtracted for a fake craft. Empty out Delivery Box and see all ressources gone. Wait for the last crafting to finish and have only 13 results.

Comments

• seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I haven’t noticed this yet, but I thought it's strange that my materials were running out faster than expected.
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Still reproducable after this weeks patches.
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Still not fixed after todays patch
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I hope they fix it soon, masterwork materials are not that easy to find just to lose them like that.
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    here's a video of it too.. any update? https://youtube.com/watch?v=hIjyIo9LPjs
  • guy#1161 guy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Just to add additional details, the box being full is one way to get an issue sure but you can also recreate this issue with zero items in the box. Simply send ANY task from ANY profession with enough resources to compete the task one time and some amount of extra resources that could be used for another cook but not enough and the second you rush what you're thinking is one task, enough resources for both tasks are consumed.

For example with the new masterwork, if you have 29 whiskers, and you send the task to the box, as soon as you rush the task, or the task completes over time, you will see all 29 whiskers are gone and you will only have actually had one attempt at the task.

I submitted a support ticket for this issue explaining how I figured this out the other day when in just 5 minutes 15 million AD worth of profession materials were stolen from me by this exploit, yall told me no worries sorry for any inconvenience, here's 500 zen.

I can't imagine how much ad I've actually lost from this bug, I'm assuming it's north of 100 mill astral diamonds.

My ticket: 771984
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    So people read and reply on the PC bug forum? I posted about profession bug almost 3 weeks ago on Xbox Bug report, bumped it 4x, and @ 2 developers and julia....not one reply!

Edit: just noticed this was from almost a year ago 🤣
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    masteroga said:

So people read and reply on the PC bug forum? I posted about profession bug almost 3 weeks ago on Xbox Bug report, bumped it 4x, and @ 2 developers and julia....not one reply!

Edit: just noticed this was from almost a year ago 🤣

There is no dev reply in here neither. Your xbox fellow does not like to read and reply in the xbox forum.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 403 Arc User
    guy#1161 said:

Just to add additional details, the box being full is one way to get an issue sure but you can also recreate this issue with zero items in the box. Simply send ANY task from ANY profession with enough resources to compete the task one time and some amount of extra resources that could be used for another cook but not enough and the second you rush what you're thinking is one task, enough resources for both tasks are consumed.

For example with the new masterwork, if you have 29 whiskers, and you send the task to the box, as soon as you rush the task, or the task completes over time, you will see all 29 whiskers are gone and you will only have actually had one attempt at the task.

I submitted a support ticket for this issue explaining how I figured this out the other day when in just 5 minutes 15 million AD worth of profession materials were stolen from me by this exploit, yall told me no worries sorry for any inconvenience, here's 500 zen.

I can't imagine how much ad I've actually lost from this bug, I'm assuming it's north of 100 mill astral diamonds.

My ticket: 771984

So, does this only happen if the task is set to repeat forever or if you ask for more attempts than you have ingredients for?

In the example, if you ask for one woven whiskers (I guess is the task), then it has one attempt, consumes 15 whiskers and then stops and you are left with 14 whiskers.

Have I understood properly that it's the auto repeating that leads to the issue?

• masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    > @mintmark said:
    > So, does this only happen if the task is set to repeat forever or if you ask for more attempts than you have ingredients for?
    >
    > In the example, if you ask for one woven whiskers (I guess is the task), then it has one attempt, consumes 15 whiskers and then stops and you are left with 14 whiskers.
    >
    > Have I understood properly that it's the auto repeating that leads to the issue?

Using the "as many as possible" option has 3 bugs;
    1) when 1 or more resource runs out, the game will consume all remaining resources. Example: you have 55 displaced beast whiskers and the as many as possible option, the game will use 15x for first attempt, 15x for a second attempt, 15x for a 3rd attempt. At this point you are now short 5 whiskers for 4th attempt. . . instead of stopping since it's not possible, it will try to proceed and consume 10 whiskers (will not consume commission oddly enough)
    2) When you run out of commission; instead of stopping, the game will attempt to continue and consume all resources
    3) A full box; If a profession completes while the box is full, it will consume both the resources and commission as it attempts to repeat. It will now consume a second set of commission and resources when space clears in the box for it to display in the box