test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Grand summer feast unable to be made

@nitocris83 There are 2 rank 7 tasks in summer provisoning in the workshop to make grand summer feasts, however both of them require the old, buff foods(sorbet with 10% power and accuracy, ect) that you can't obtain anymore. I reported this last year, but nothing was done, even tho updates were made to this event

Comments

• seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    *Bump*
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    There is a planned update for next week that devs are trying to "not rush" in order to "minimize risk to the fix".
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    There are 2 Grand Summer Feast crafts. I assume one is supposed to use the old stuff (10%, etc) and one is supposed to use the new stuff (5%, etc).
    I look at this as a trap from another angle. I can waste my valuable 10% sorbet if I don't pay attention (after it is fixed).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue was also escalated and investigated internally. We are unfortunately not sure yet if the team can fix it next week, but we are doing our best, and we appreciate your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Neither feast is available to me.

Oh and tack on a rider, I got another application from a summer artisan. I don't want or need another one but I can't tell her to go away and want some replacements for other staff, but can't get to them as said artisan is blocking it.

It's not like you can fire the summer one even if you have a spare.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    percemer said:

Greetings,

This issue was also escalated and investigated internally. We are unfortunately not sure yet if the team can fix it next week, but we are doing our best, and we appreciate your patience!

Regards,

I always receive Sune's blessing for the day Summer starts, then I also load and receive Summer Celebration Mission, and also ensure I've first done and completed Summer Festival before I go to the workshop; as a result I've never had a problem getting the Artisan.

I suspect it's those who don't have Summer Celebration or more like Summer Festival missions done or completed first... :*
    Post edited by strathkin on
    strathkin said:

percemer said:

Greetings,

Regards,

I always receive Sune's blessing for the day Summer starts, then I also load and receive Summer Celebration Mission, and also ensure I've first done and completed Summer Festival before I go to the workshop; as a result I've never had a problem getting the Artisan.

I suspect it's those who don't have Summer Celebration or more like Summer Festival missions done or completed first... :*
    The reported problem of this thread is not about missing artisan but about a wrong recipe.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I know. She also said they were investigating and aware of this, and a fix is incoming. We just may have to wait a little while longer...

Still I wanted to pass along that 'info' so others try ensuring they receive & complete Summer Festival Mission, prior to going to the workshop next year...

If that helps resolve a few issues for several, then I'm happy. o:)
  • hottsuace#2038 hottsuace Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    today is the 1 year anniversery of my reporting this problem with the grand summer feast
  • michelee#4229 michelee Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Since you changed the summer food you can no longer make grand summer feast. Please fix this. It is what I consume on my toons.
    *Bump*
    *Bump*
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    One week left of summer festival and still no fix. So apparently we can wait another year and see if we can get a fix then. :(
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Maybe we’ll get the artisan on mains again, maybe 🤔
  • ontrix1ontrix1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Regards,

percemer said:

Greetings,

Regards,

One of the issues is the new caprese that is being made does not have the line: Item level: 5.

ontrix1 said:

One of the issues is the new caprese that is being made does not have the line: Item level: 5.

That is not the problem. The problem is one of two recipes of making Grand Summer Feast should take new version of food (the 5% food). Right now, they both take old version of food (10% food).

i.e. one recipe should take old food and one recipe should take new food.
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    If the bug was about (God forbid) unexpected benefits to players, it would be found and fixed in an hour. In the case where players lose, "it needs to be looked at" and two years of waiting to fix it is a bit too little.

Although the fix is trivially simple: knock out one task and change the value of the components to 5%. Since no one in their right mind would use a 10% sorbet to make a worthless feast....
    I only can hope in that the feast will be craftable at least in next year
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User

I only can hope in that the feast will be craftable at least in next year

Thats what was said last year
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yep, never did get to make the feast.

Hopefully the big pile of watermelon sorbets is worth something in a few months. Not that the Xbox AH is especially thriving.