test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not able to target dragons in hunts

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but i have had a bug multiple times now that has prevented myself and other members of my party from targeting dragons. It always manages to fix itself, but sometime it can last several minutes. This is really bad when trying to tank, because its hard to hold aggro when u can't hit the dragon. I've had this occur on all of my classes so far. Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Yeah I'm pretty sure this is well known, seems that the target gets out of field of view even though its right in your face, I find tilting the camera to look up as much as possible can help prevent this issue
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    Do not think it is a bug, think it is just that they want you to look up to target dragon when it is in the air.
  • Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    It happened to me sometimes also.

What I can say is that is strange, you can hit damage them with powers that dont target (aoe)

Also noticed that the red bar of the boss, that usually is splitted in parts, when this bug (or feature) happens, you cant see the bar chunks, is strange
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User

Do not think it is a bug, think it is just that they want you to look up to target dragon when it is in the air.

This can happen even if the dragon is not flying, can be on all four limbs or on two or yes in the air and this issue can happen so I do not think it is a feature