test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reinforcements -- Two questions for the Devs

demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
Question 1: Will reinforcements be added anytime soon that can be slotted in shirts and pants?

Question 2: Any chance we can convince the Dev team to add a way to remove a slotted reinforcement? Even if it had become BtA or BtC would be better than losing it entirely.

Looking forward to some info...
Guild: Noble Misfits
Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    I can't speak for future plans, but shirt and pants only had a reinforcement kit with the Sea of Moving Ice for everfrost resistance. While that item has been removed from the vendor, the code still exists, which is why we see the slots on underclothes with the newest gear UI.

In my opinion, reinforcement kits should remain a consumable as it is an AD sink, however small of one it is.
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

I can't speak for future plans, but shirt and pants only had a reinforcement kit with the Sea of Moving Ice for everfrost resistance. While that item has been removed from the vendor, the code still exists, which is why we see the slots on underclothes with the newest gear UI.

I do remember the everfrost reinforcements and would like to see something unique for those slots. Things like bonus health regen, bonus Divinity regen, ect.. Or, just the ability to slot ANY reinforcement into shirt/pant slot.
    arazith07 said:

In my opinion, reinforcement kits should remain a consumable as it is an AD sink, however small of one it is.

I see your point, and that is what will happen. Didn't hurt to ask. :)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Standard Cryptic "soon".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    Funny thing is I tried a search to see if the was a message thread on this topic and it did not show. Thanks for pointing it out!
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    arazith07 said:

It's too bad they didn't add reinforcements, for Control / Control Resistance for Shirt & Pants; that likely be one possibility they considering. :o
    Post edited by strathkin on
    strathkin said:

arazith07 said:

It's too bad they didn't add reinforcements, for Control / Control Resistance for Shirt & Pants; that likely be one possibility they considering. :o
    Until they finally do add something, there are nothing BUT possibilities.. :)