test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Modifiers won't open and the potions and scrolls do not last at all

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
I thought maybe I wasnt going to the right place to get modifiers and I watched all the videos about mods in dragon hunts. All I get is a black screen that says you have no unlocked modifiers to select. Then there is a window that says select from a list of modifiers to the left and none open I suppose because I don't have any. HOW do you get them. And the Scrolls of protection from Dragons and the yellow potions don't even last a minute and the Neverwinter video about the dragon hunts says they should last ten. Whats going on?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

I thought maybe I wasnt going to the right place to get modifiers and I watched all the videos about mods in dragon hunts. All I get is a black screen that says you have no unlocked modifiers to select. Then there is a window that says select from a list of modifiers to the left and none open I suppose because I don't have any. HOW do you get them. And the Scrolls of protection from Dragons and the yellow potions don't even last a minute and the Neverwinter video about the dragon hunts says they should last ten. Whats going on?

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    There's a kit at the top of the Key Items tab of your inventory. Open that and you can buy them there.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    You will find the modifiers in your key items as the comment above says, the scrolls work for as long as they stipulate they do however the green dragon is capable of dispelling them but otherwise they last, ones I use last 30mins no issues
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    Thanks for the answers. The scrolls DO NOT always last 30 minutes, and the potions don't ever. Finally had a scroll last for at least 20
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

Thanks for the answers. The scrolls DO NOT always last 30 minutes, and the potions don't ever. Finally had a scroll last for at least 20

Yeah not only can the green dragon wipe the effect of the scrolls and potions but Deaths also wipe them, is it possible that might be why there not lasting for you?
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    Thank you Greywind.