test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overload entchantment - Devil´s Precition issue

dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
I raised an issue with support and they asked me to post it here..so here we go:

Its about this Item:

When no overloads slottet - check % values

When slotting one Devil´s Precition, I get the 5% bonus - everything ok.

When slotting two - no 10% bonus.

Now i removed one again and now i loose 5% bonus - so no bonus at all.

I dont get any error messages. System gives me standard notification message when I unattach the Devil´s Precition

[System Notify] You have unequipped Devil´s Precition

I was using these to get my crit strike up by 10%, but about ~1 month ago (beginning of june 2022) something changed and now I dont get 10% bonus anymore.

On equipment where its not supposted to stack (like certain rings) there is a description stating that it doesnt stack.

So please advise, what is the current status of these overloads - are they supposted to stack or not? If they arent - how can i know?

Comments

• Options
    abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Hello!
    The 5% stat overloads are not supposed to stack (they never did/should have afaik). Neither the 5% damage, HP, damage reduction overloads. After you equipeed the 2nd devil's precision and un-equipped either re-equip the first or summon/unsummon a companion to let the system to re-calculate again the bonuses of all your items and your stats will be fine again (as its on your 2nd pic).
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • Options
    Maybe this is minor issue, but for me it aint. I swap those overloads a lot also during dungeons. But when a fight gets triggered I cant swap them or re-equip them until fight is over. As i struggle with getting maximim dmg out of my toon in every situation i have to swap powers, potions and overloads during a run. Its very inconvinient when they dont give any bonus cause i hit the wrong one due to neccecary haste. Its a bug cause it doesnt do as it states in the description, cause when one is slottet it should give me 5%, no matter in what sequence I equip it. Fixing bugs by circumventing the issue is not the solution i prefer.

So is there a place I read about how overloads work - that they dont stack?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited July 2022

Maybe this is minor issue, but for me it aint. I swap those overloads a lot also during dungeons. But when a fight gets triggered I cant swap them or re-equip them until fight is over. As i struggle with getting maximim dmg out of my toon in every situation i have to swap powers, potions and overloads during a run. Its very inconvinient when they dont give any bonus cause i hit the wrong one due to neccecary haste. Its a bug cause it doesnt do as it states in the description, cause when one is slottet it should give me 5%, no matter in what sequence I equip it. Fixing bugs by circumventing the issue is not the solution i prefer.

So is there a place I read about how overloads work - that they dont stack?

Most of the stuff that are the "same" do not stack in this game. If one that does stack, that usually is an exception (something people usually gun for it when found).

IMO, both able to stack and not able to stack are not bug. However, unequip one (when 2 were equipped) and does not give a proper setting is a bug for me.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    they also fixed the beneficial bug with them last mod that if their timer hit 0 minutes they would never expire or run out /last forever..
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    kalina311 said:

they also fixed the beneficial bug with them last mod that if their timer hit 0 minutes they would never expire or run out /last forever..

Well, i still have overload enhancement in my inventory that shows 0:00 in it's timer. I used it longer than it supposed to last (i think) so i unequiped it when i thought something was weird about it's lifetime.

Edit for spelling
  • Options
    It seems something changed. Depending on the sequence in which you unequip them it works properly. If you remove the wrong one, it wont give any bonus, even if one is left in slot.